Send to a Friend

guitarhero1983's avatar

Can you get unemployment benefits if you've worked 4 years in WA but relocate to CA and lose your job?

Asked by guitarhero1983 (135points) March 1st, 2012

Or do you have to start over in CA? Anyone know anything about the unemployment system in CA? Could I move back to WA and collect benefits there?

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.