Send to a Friend

Eggie's avatar

Is moving to the United States with just my Bachelors Degree a good idea?

Asked by Eggie (5591points) August 14th, 2014

I just thought instead of doing my Masters Degree in my home country for two years, I should just get my ticket and go to the US with my Bachelors degree in teaching and try my luck there instead. A school may hire me and then I would be able to do my Masters there. Is that a good idea?

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.