Send to a Friend

Mr_Saturn512's avatar

Is there a name for kids like these?

Asked by Mr_Saturn512 (474points) August 15th, 2014

I thought there was some kind of psychological disorder or effect or something for this type of a scenario. I don’t know how to put but it goes like this:

The kid doesn’t talk at all to their parents. They shy around them but whenever the parents are not around, they can be themselves. They’re loud and happy. But whenever their parents are around, they change completely – like they’re a prisoner.

I thought there was a name for that. I knew I read it somewhere. I just wanted to know more about it.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.