• This question has been deleted.

General Question

M1952's avatar

CPS case closed a case with findings of sexual molestation on a minor (3yo)

Asked by M1952 (301points) August 21st, 2014 from iPhone

There was no physical evidence but what the child said and described was considered to be substantial evidence to say the abuser did it, however no arrest was ever made. Can I go to the sherifs office and show them the report from child protective services and ask that this person be arrested for molesting my child?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

syz's avatar

You can go to police and ask them to investigate.

hearkat's avatar

You might be able to press charges based on the CPS report; and can file for a restraining order, at the very least.

cheebdragon's avatar

It sounds like the evidence wasn’t very substantial.

This discussion is closed.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther