Send to a Friend

Fyrius's avatar

Is there a specific name for this sort of decorative line pattern?

Asked by Fyrius (14542points) May 22nd, 2009

Crude illustration of what I mean:
I believe it’s of ancient Greek origin, but I’m not sure.

A classmate and I are writing a paper on recursion, and I’ve arrived at the section about recursion in geometry right now. I’d like to use a somewhat more literate term than “those decorative line patterns.” I figured I might as well ask here.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.