Send to a Friend

icyflame's avatar

How do I get help with a custody lawyer?

Asked by icyflame (7points) November 24th, 2009

I need help on funding a custody lawyer that would do on contengency or work with me on payments. I already tried legal aid, and they do not have the funds to help me. I even tried to see if a private attorney would work with me, and that didn’t work either. I need one in Texas and I live in Indiana.

Using Fluther


Using Email

Separate multiple emails with commas.
We’ll only use these emails for this message.