Social Question

stemnyjones's avatar

What is the ALT code for the "s" with the little mark over it?

Asked by stemnyjones (3964 points ) March 26th, 2011

Please and thank you.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

anartist's avatar

š Alt+0154
Š Alt+0138
for all see here

bobbinhood's avatar

The only one I see like that is alt0138. I’m pretty sure this page has all of them.

@anartist wins.

WasCy's avatar

Don’t forget Alt-348 (Ŝ) and Alt-349 (ŝ).

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther