Meta Question

Would it be possible for someone (Auggie?) to put a link to the Photobucket group somewhere on the site?

Asked by janbb (43607 points ) December 8th, 2011

Perhaps it could be on the Blog page? It is hard to chase down the link when you want to check someone out ( you know who you are.) Or am I missing something obvious?

LuckyGuy's avatar

That is a great idea. I did a search for photobucket and had to wade through the other questions until I found the link. I bookmarked it but have no clue how I’ll find it when I “need” it.

My thoughts exactly.

augustlan's avatar

I can’t add it to the site itself, but I could (and should) write a blog post that would have the link in it. Maybe I could include it in a post on the Fluther classics. Note to self: Get on that, would you?

That’s what I figured you would be able to do and that would work fine. Thanks, my dear.

Brian1946's avatar

I have a bookmarked link but now it goes to a page that’s degraded to a login or join request.

@worriedguy

“I did a search for photobucket and had to wade through the other questions until I found the link.”

Did you save that link?

I didn’t save the link but the question is one that Dog asked about the new photobucket page about 2 months ago.

I have them saved in my favorites.

tranquilsea's avatar

I’ve added a couple of pictures to the 2011 group. My avatar is now going back to poodles.

tranquilsea's avatar

Thanks @augustlan :-)

It is great to actually put a face to the various members here.