RareDenver's avatar

Whose autobiography that hasn't been written yet do you want to read?

Asked by RareDenver (13097 points ) November 17th, 2012

For me it would have to be Alfredo Joaquin Fiorito

digitalimpression's avatar

I would be most interested in the autobiography of the man I saw in Chicago years ago who was burning newspaper on the street to stay warm. I never met a man so grateful for $3. I should very much like to read about him.

AshLeigh's avatar

WillWorkForChocolate’s. :D

Blondesjon's avatar

Mine.

i’m dying to know how it ends

CWOTUS's avatar

I don’t know about autobiographies, but there is a long list of epitaphs I can’t wait to peruse.

MIlo’s

wundayatta's avatar

Mine.

No. Not really. I hate reading anything I’ve written, But there are a few people on fluther whose autobiographies I would read, including all of the people on this thread. I would love to hear how you all came to be who you are.

FutureMemory's avatar

My landlord, who was a personal friend long before becoming the guy I gave rent money to every month. He’s in his early 70s, and has had such diverse professions as police man, computer/TV repairman, ambulance driver/EMT, university instructor, and more. He’s a published author, patent holder. I could go on. Hell of a guy.

ETpro's avatar

@FutureMemory True polymaths are rare these days. I might even read that autobiography. The one I’m waiting for is Barack Obama after he finishes his active days in politics. Same goes for Hillary Clinton.

AshLeigh's avatar

@wundayatta, Working on it. ;P

WillWorkForChocolate's avatar

@AshLeigh LOL! You can’t be serious!

Hmm, I’d love to read the autobiographies of Sir Ian McKellan and Johnny Depp. Does anyone know if they exist yet?

AshLeigh's avatar

I am serious!

AshLeigh's avatar

Also, that tiny Walmart greeter seems interesting…

WillWorkForChocolate's avatar

The Story of a Chocolate Addict
Chapter One
I was born an angry white addict…