• This question has been deleted.

Meta Question

Does anyone here know where I can find @bookish1?

Asked by bluish (468 points ) 2 months ago

I mean online. Does anyone know? He hasn’t been here in a very long time, and I’m afraid he’s not online at all.

I bet you all miss him too…

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

8 Answers

Come on guys, you must know something
pretty please?

We’re not supposed to ask about specific jellies, so don’t be surprised if this get’s modded. But he’s abroad for his studies, I believe in France or somewhere else in Europe. I don’t know about his online access.

@Adirondackwannabe I know, it says so on his profile page. And I didn’t know we’re not supposed to ask questions like this one… I’ll wait.

I have seen pretty much the same thing as @Adirondackwannabe in his profile. Maybe he’s too busy learning right now.

Also I agree with @Adirondackwannabe that you can’t ask for specific jellies like that. I already have this question flagged.

Duh, I’m a rocket scientist. I didn’t even look there. Unless it’s a 10K or other party the site frowns on this kind of question.

Fine, I’ll wait for it to get deleted.

@bluish Easy, you’re new here, and remembering my manners, welcome to fluther. Maybe the mods will cut you some slack. I’m sure a lot of jellies were wondering the same thing. He’s an interesting jelly.

@Adirondackwannabe Thanks, though I’ve been here before :p I just didn’t think this would be a problem, since I’m sure that many people here have missed him as well..

This discussion is closed.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther