Would you get an electronic implant if the technology was perfect?
There will come a time when we are given the option of getting an electronic implant that can do many things…
– gives access to your vehicle/home
– provides medical imformation to paramedics
– manipulates internal functions in case of an emergency
– gives access to security areas of your job
– make payments, use like a credit/debit/atm
– use as a passport
There are many possibilities, and for the sake of argument let’s assume that it’s impossible to be ‘hacked’ or subject to identity theft, and it cannot be used by the government to track or monitor you in any way.