How can I install additional languages on Windows XP without my XP CD?
I need Korean IME on my computer so I can write/read Korean. If I do this:
1. In the Windows XP classic Start menu, click Start, click Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Regional and Language Options.
3. Click the Languages tab, and then click Details under “Text Services and Input Languages”.
4. Click Add under “Installed Services”, and then click the language you want to add and the keyboard layout you want to use for that language.
5. To configure the settings for the Language bar, click Language Bar under “Preferences”.
it asks me to insert XP CDRom, which is in storage 5000 odd miles away.
Is there any way I can do it without? Would I have to buy new software?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.