Michael_Collins's avatar

Can anyone suggest me what are the top grade ERP's for FMCG Wholesale and Distribution sector ?

Asked by Michael_Collins (2points) December 26th, 2016

I am looking for an appropriate ERP for FMCG Wholesale and distribution sector .

abcbill's avatar

I recruit heavily in the Strategic Supply Chain arena…for both consultants (Senior to Global Leads) and for Directors and above within corporate levels). Industry verticals included FMCG. In my corporate career, I’ve worked for two FMCG companies.

In general, I find ERP “brands” mentioned most frequently: SAP, ORACLE, Microsoft. These three have acquired most of the “big names” in industry vertical specific ERP systems.

I would suggest looking at each of their business websites. From my experience, FMCG, you are likely going to need a one of the offerings that will be nearly capable of pure CIM functionality, especially if your product is foods or seasonal clothing.

Look me up on Linkedin. Give me a call. More than happy to have a short conversation.