General Question

Extremely difficult to get job as a fresher!

Asked by JKSARP (4points) 1 day ago

I am trying to get into IT companies. I am finding it very difficult to have it. Don’t know at what place I am lacking. At least, if some interviews get conducted, there is a chance of understanding it a bit. Some of my friends are working as fake in IT and they said, HR and other conducting people are not even opening the request posted by freshers while being a fresher, it is making me very stressed. Even I applied to many companies but not getting a response. I asked from my friends about my resume because I was worrying whether I am making mistakes in representing myself but they said it is okay enough.
Now coming to education, I have completed Masters in Technology, GATE, NET, Research Paper in IEEE (accepted and in the process to be published) etc. While submitting the resume, I am mentioning the projects and link of codes that I have done. Still, I am getting the notifications only from BPO and Voice support that is completely irrelevant to me. There are my seniors who are getting more than 100K per month, they say, I am better than they are based on my education and whatever they observed, it makes me feel better for a moment but still, I am not confident enough because I don’t have an actual idea of working in the industry. The more important is, I am jobless and not getting an opportunity to start my career.
Now I am thinking to hide my degree and other qualifications, and producing a fake experience certificate of 2+ years. Putting fake is making me feel guilty and uncomfortable but I have no other choice. Can somebody please suggest me whether I should do it or not? Your suggestions are valuable for me. I am thankful to all of you!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

I wouldn’t fake anything. Eventually it will catch up to you

^ I would not fake anything.

Yeah. A family member did some creative embellishing to his résumé experience and outright fabricated his education. Got away with it for a few years. This year, right now it caught up with him.

Bad scene.

Another vote for not faking your credentials. It’s not worth it in the long run.

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther