Hard time breathing, help?
So for the past two days I’ve been having a really hard time breathing. I’ll list my symptoms.
- Can’t take a deep breath
– Coughing for no reason, no mucus at all
– If I walk more then a few feet I get winded.
– If I inhale I have a sharp pain in the left center of my chest
– The pain has significantly increased.
– I’ve taken my inhaler and it hasn’t worked.
Now I have had Pulmonary Embolisms before so I am very worried it could be something like that again but then again I don’t want to rush to the ER if I have nothing to worry about. I’ve also have had a lot of swelling in my left leg, I’ve had DVT in my left leg too so I don’t know if its all related to one another.
Should I go to the ER? I don’t currently have a doctor I can see.