Care to list 10 of your strange/unusual/unique obsessions/interests?
1. The Underground Railroad (freedom for black slaves). I actually live a 150 year old house that was a stop on the underground railroad (Canada)
2. Jewish folks (I have a Jew fetish. Not sure where that comes from)
3. dreams of Central Park (I have had many a’ dream, although in my dream it looks nothing the real CP. I have been there. In my dreams, I feel at home))
4. Tiki mugs and ceramic oddities
5. Old fire escapes
6. old pictures of clothes lines in New York City, with women in curlers and a head scarf putting out their laundry -1950’s/60’s?)
7. vintage medical equipment
9. sneaking into abandon houses/buildings. Old historic places in Detroit. Watch your back, though (for the po-po or a crack whore). My girlfriend and I not long ago snuck into an abandoned mental hospital in Northern Michigan. Lead paint peeling off of the walls, metal bed frames and patient files scattered on the floor in various rooms. I like the feeling that I get when we’re exploring these places. I try to picture what it was like for people back in the day. The asylum was cool and eerie.
10. Urban decay (old red barns – fetish again. The thought of having sex in an abandoned barn (barely hanging on) is a turn-on).