Social Question

Windmill's avatar

Is there any such thing as a malpractice employment attorney?

Asked by Windmill (509points) April 1st, 2013

If you believe you were fired without just cause, is there an attorney you can contact who works like a malpractice attorney—doesn’t charge you unless you win and get a settlement?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Look up “labor lawyers” for your state.
Most lawyers will work for you for a percentage of the settlement.

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther