• This question is currently being edited.

General Question

foreign_Shady's avatar

German - us army?

Asked by foreign_Shady (12points) June 22nd, 2014

hello community,

i have a question: im a german and i want to go to the us army, my questions are:

- can i get the green card faster because i have not closely related but related in the USA

-how long can i ´´work´´ there ( as a normal Soldier with foreign missions and so )

- can i go to the us marines or just to the us army

thanks for all answers.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Response moderated (Personal Attack)
Tropical_Willie's avatar

I think @ragingloli has part of the answer.
You have to go to a recruiter in the states with a Permanent Residence Card, you need to have “Green Card”.
You cannot join in a foreign country.
You don’t need to forfeit you German citizenship.

This discussion is closed.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther