Meta Question

flo's avatar

What do you call the top right part of the screen where you see your question as you're typing?

Asked by flo (12974points) October 31st, 2016

Also the area at the bottom of the answer box.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther