General Question

thomaselvin's avatar

I want to find a general contractor who can build a pedestrian concrete bridge. Where can I find some?

Asked by thomaselvin (9points) June 1st, 2019

30 feet long, the design is ready.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Where are you?

Who did the design (Professional Engineer) ?

Who is going to use the bridge, city sidewalk traffic or mall?

thomaselvin's avatar

Residential footbridge. Designed by a professional person. The bridge is going to be used for a Private family.

Tropical_Willie's avatar

The term is Professional Engineer, a person that can sign off on designs and blueprints and is certified by the state.
Still need to know your location.

thomaselvin's avatar

The design is approved by the city. And I want to find GC from Bay Area.

Tropical_Willie's avatar

Earthquake territory !
Here are the top five from 2016 for Greater Bay Area Contractors it will cost you $75.00 for complete list.

kritiper's avatar

Contact a local concrete company. The Yellow Pages may help.

thomaselvin's avatar

Thank you, I will hve a try of your recommendations.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther