General Question

maggiesmom1's avatar

What's the plural of "mongoose"?

Asked by maggiesmom1 (634points) November 12th, 2006
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

10 Answers

b's avatar
Angelina's avatar
i don't think there is one.
gsiener's avatar
bob's avatar
andrew's avatar
Also, the collective noun for mongooses is a "band" or "pack" (like a fluther of jellyfish) and the sound they make is "meef". From
nomtastic's avatar
i know it's incorrect, but i vote for mongeese. meef, meef, meef.
mongooses's avatar

its mongooses, obviously! do you people know knothing about our furry brothers? jesus! and to think, this is all over some stupid looking rat...

Poser's avatar

How about notregoose?

thambrick2008's avatar

I would have to say mongooses.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther