General Question

sshonkoff's avatar

I want to go on a tea farm tour in China. Where can I get information on where to go?

Asked by sshonkoff (28points) April 22nd, 2009
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

Judi's avatar

Have you asked a travel agent?

evegrimm's avatar

This tea store hosts tea tours. If they aren’t in your area, you might try contacting them and seeing if they know of tea shops in your area that do offer tours, or they might be willing to take you with.

Good luck! (Sounds like fun!)

Response moderated

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther