General Question

silverfly's avatar

What's the long Matt Darey compilation called?

Asked by silverfly (4045points) July 14th, 2010

I have two tracks of techno music on my computer that list the artist as Matt Darey. Both tracks are about an hour and fifteen minutes and feature songs like “sandstorm” by darude and various other DJs. It seems like Darey put all of these together into one track. I’ve never known what it’s called.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

timtrueman's avatar

Usually they are called DJ sets or DJ mixes since they are generally recordings of shows played at clubs by a DJ. Check out Mugasha or Tiësto’s Club Life or Armin Van Buuren’s A State Of Trance (generally called ASOT). ASOT 400 was a 72 hour epic with guest DJs in three different clubs.

silverfly's avatar

@timtrueman Okay… But do you know what this particular one is called?

RareDenver's avatar

It looks like you could be talking about Ultimate Trance – Matt Darey

timtrueman's avatar

@silverfly It’s really hard to say…he’s done a lot of sets (and the length time is edited to fit on a CD so that doesn’t help either).

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther