Could this mould damage my health?
A few months ago I had a leaky roof in my bedroom. The water was coming in from the top of the window and for quite some time (months) it went unfixed (due to irresponsible landlord). It has been fixed now but the inside window frame is severely warped and at the top the wood is coming away from the wall and ceiling. Because of the damp there is an excessive amount of mould growing on the inside of the frame.
Could this mould be detrimental or damaging to mine and my son’s health? I’m asking because it’s taking such a long time to get my landlord to do anything and in the meantime I’m rather worried as we both seem to be quite ill one way or another.
Thank you x
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.