Who wants to play the five-worded, alphabetic alliteration game (part two)?
As requested by the lovely @ladymia69, I give you the second part to this wildly popular game.
Create a sentence with five words where the first letter in each sentence starts with the same letter.
1. Your sentence must contain five words (but you may include small words like: to, a, and, it, is, etc…)
2. It must be a coherent sentence, not just random words strung together
3. The first letter of each word must be the same letter
4. This letter must be the next alphabetically to the previous sentence
5. Once we reach Z start with A
6. You can skip the letter X if you find it too difficult (but I challenge someone to make one!)
7. Please, don’t repond twice in a row. Give other people a chance
1. Have fun!