Business owners who gross $1 to $3 mil: what's important to you?
I’m an advertising account planner working on some quick market research on business owners who gross between $1 and $3 million. Your answers are confidential and will help me understand what’s important to business owners like you. Thank you for your help!
1. What industry are you in?
2. When you think about your business, do the lines blur between your business and personal life (for example, spending personal time working and vice versa)? How about from a financial standpoint (for example, paying for business items with a personal card, or vice versa)?
3. Do you currently have a business credit card? If so, what brand? (EX: Chase ink, Amex Open, etc.)
4. What is your most important consideration when getting a business credit card?
5. What would cause you to get a business credit card (even if you already have one, would you ever get another one?)?
Again, thank you so much for your help!