MarvinPowell's avatar

[NSFW] Does anyone genuinely enjoy performing oral?

Asked by MarvinPowell (615 points ) 3 months ago

(I tried asking this question a couple weeks ago, but an administrator, Hearkat, erased it because she didn’t like the sexual content of it. I have added the Not Safe For Work tag and removed the word “sex” this time, but I don’t know if it’ll be rejected again by another admin.)
.

This has been a question that has stayed on my mind. I wanted to know how many people actually enjoy performing fellatio or cunnilingus. Specifically, doing the act itself, not just wanting to please your partner. I really more so would want to hear from other heterosexuals, where intercourse would be a more likely action, yet oral was still done. How was the first time? Is there a method to it?
.
This is something I’d want to know because I’ve never enjoyed it. I’ve always despised it and it grosses me out. I’ve always hated it done to me (like putting my sensitive bits into a blender) and I’ve more so hated the idea of performing cunnilingus. Especially the smell. (Like rotten fish.) So I don’t see how other people might actually enjoy performing it, if they do.
.
Some people say they do it just to please their partners. I would want to as well, especially since I don’t have the “proper enough size” to adequately perform intercourse. Obviously, oral would be the one alternative. But I despise the act. It grosses me out. So I want to know why other people might enjoy it, if they do. Maybe I can learn to get into it.

livelaughlove21's avatar

If your partner is so bad at blowjobs that you feel like your dick is in a blender and her vagina smells like rotten fish, you need to find better sex partners. Seriously. Female genitalia has a smell, yes, but if it reeks then it’s dirty. Any girl giving a guy oral should know to cover her teeth.

Of course there’s a method to it, just like any other sex act.

I enjoy doing it because I know I’m good at it and his junk doesn’t stink. I also like pleasing him. It’s pretty fun if you know what you’re doing.

LornaLove's avatar

^ Agree. However, you don’t actually have to like it. It would help if you loved your partner, you felt safe touching them and sharing body fluids, there was trust, good technique and communication. Yes, I do love it, not with just any old body though.

Darth_Algar's avatar

Smells like rotten fish? You need to find cleaner partners dude.

SQUEEKY2's avatar

I don’t agree with ^ @Darth_Algar much but totally do with this one, maybe spice it up and take a shower or bath together before you go at it.

Seek's avatar

OK, I don’t enjoy doing it, because of injury to my jaw in sixth grade (damned 8th graders and dodgeball) makes it uncomfortable.

But really? Rotten fish? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

GloPro's avatar

Hmmm, we ask NSFW questions all of the time.

I like giving blowjobs. That’s all I have to say about that.

PriceisRightx26's avatar

Odor like that (very foul) is most likely related to diet or an untreated STD.

And to answer your question, yes I genuinely enjoy performing oral.

cookieman's avatar

like putting my sensitive bits into a blender

Stop dating girls with braces.

Oh, and I do actually enjoy it… giving and receiving.

Yes I do. I just wish I did not have to use a numbing spray to suppress my gag reflex.

pleiades's avatar

First off great question! Worded to perfection. The rotten fish thing is avoidable. Women can spend a good amount of time cleaning the inside and scrubbing the skin on the outside where like men, oils collect around the pubic region.

Back to your OP

I do like it. It takes me a while to build up to give it. I don’t really care to receive it. Although, I can tell you this, I’m one hell of a lucky guy in that department as pertains to my wife’s skill set. I only crave to give it about once every two months but boy I tell ya, that craving has me turn into an animal!!

majorrich's avatar

So long as it doesn’t smell unhealthy, or if I need a hedge trimmer to clear my path, I enjoy performing and receiving oral sex. From my point of view, my orgasms seem more intense.

josie's avatar

I sort of like doing it.
Having said that, it helps that my GF waxes herself, and smells like a clean female. Nothing close to rotten fish for sure.
In fact, I would bail out at the first sign of crotch rot.

I could go through the rest of my life not giving or getting and be pretty happy about it. It hurts my jaw to give. I prefer regular sex much more than oral sex in terms of receiving and giving.

Most men I have been with enjoy oral sex both giving and getting and think of it as part of the whole sex act, and for the most part I find it exhausting to have to do all that and have sex. I blame porn. Back when I was young oral happened after you started having sex, it was more experimental and wild. Now oral is first and sex is later. Or, that is how it seems to me.

If she smells fishy then she probably has an infection. Has she been to the doctor? I’m not saying get rid of the girl, I am just saying you both might need to be treated for something. Or, possibly just her, depends what the infection is. It is not necessarily an “STD.”

Darth_Algar's avatar

Anyway, I absolutely love receiving. I think if I never had sex again but still got blowjobs I’d be ok with that. I’m honestly not big on giving though.