General Question

danieljl's avatar

Do you know of a typesetting website?

Asked by danieljl (40points) April 11th, 2011

A few weeks ago I found a website that could create an image of movable type letters spelling out your words. You got a picture of a typeset ready to be printed with a printing press. Does anyone know this site? I don’t remember the URL.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

Kayak8's avatar

Here is one site that lets you play with fonts rather than typefaces.

And this site lists a bunch of different online tools (including the above link). You may find the site you located in the past through one of these links.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther