General Question

SamIAm's avatar

What is the name of this brand (see details)

Asked by SamIAm (8690points) December 23rd, 2011

There’s a specific bag I’m thinking of… it’s more of a sport, over the shoulder bag but it lays flat to your back. Lots of people who ride bikes frequently (especially in cities) wear them. The symbol of the brand almost looks like a Ferarri symbol – the shape of it.

This is driving me crazy!!!!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

4 Answers

jrpowell's avatar

Are you thinking of Chrome?

SamIAm's avatar


Response moderated (Spam)
Stinley's avatar

Just for the record, that type of bag is called a courier bag

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther