General Question

Theotherkid's avatar

What is the (jailbroken) app for iPhone that allows you to replace the at&t at the top with your own words called? Will it work with iPod touch?

Asked by Theotherkid (889points) May 27th, 2008 from iPhone
Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

bluemukaki's avatar

You can do this. The App is called Make it Mine and you can download it here.

Remember to remove this when you restore your iPhone or iPod Touch, or when you take it into an Apple store or service center.

jstringham21's avatar

I found that makeitmine doesnt work. Try “Status style”

Theotherkid's avatar

makeitmine worked for me.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther