General Question

williamxhafa's avatar

What should I do with my building's structure?

Asked by williamxhafa (5points) May 5th, 2012

I am concerned about the safety and integrity of my structure’s facades because our area is prone to earthquakes. What should I do?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

marinelife's avatar

Have it inspected by an engineer who can tell you what kind of retrofitting, if any, is needed.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther