General Question

gatablanca's avatar

What is a presensitized film composed of four layers and is used in chemical engraving?

Asked by gatablanca (37points) July 27th, 2008

I’m puzzled quite frankly of this question- if you think you got the answer give it a shot

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

6 Answers

loser's avatar

Are you taking a photography class or something?

PupnTaco's avatar

I’ll take Famous Rivers for $800, Alex.

Seesul's avatar

Having taught Photography, the 3 questions that you have asked today, sound like a homework assignment to me. Whether they are or not, you would certainly learn more if you did the research yourself, the answers are out there.

gatablanca's avatar

I’m not in photography, I’m an artist

loser's avatar

Oh! Cool!

ezraglenn's avatar

Well thanks for claiming photography isn’t art. I guess I’ll go devote my life to something else.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther