Social Question

Is it true that M&M's will add a transgender skittle to its mascots? (NSFW)

Asked by RedDeerGuy1 (21663points) January 29th, 2022

Or was it a joke?

Humor welcome:

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

19 Answers

How can you tell the gender of an M&M? Although if you could, it would make Tucker Carlson’s blood boil! He;‘s not willing to date the ones wearing lower high heels or sneakers these days.

I’m not sure, but it is true they are replacing Green’s pumps with sneakers.

Why is this NSFW?

@canidmajor to allow answers to be edgy.

@janbb The transgendered M&M thinks that they are a skittle. They even have a skittle sign pasted on their chest.

My family is super religious. They would never speak to me again if they found out I ate a skittle.

Anything that pisses off the religious right is OK with me. If it means that Skittles change colors, so be it.

I sort of hope that the right wing decides to boycott Mars Inc. (makers of M&Ms and skittles). All the conservative wacko parents can explain to their kids why they can’t eat transgendered candy. (like a 7 year old will even care).

@RedDeerGuy1 Thanks. Got it.

It’s all about money. Whatever sells. Doesn’t matter how crazy or bizarre. Looks like it’s working.

@RedDeerGuy1 It’s a parody but very clever.

Just adorable! I love those little guy. . .err. . .gal. . .umm. .candies!

And on this topic, did you know that Survivor has stopped saying, “C’mon in guys!” and now says, “C’mon in!”? They voted on it in the last season.

@RedDeerGuy1 Lol. Babylon Bee is a notable satirical source.

One of the comments said “skittle-self is my new preferred pronoun”. xD

This whole thing is just a distraction from the child labor lawsuits.

I don’t think a gray candy would be too appetizing.

@Zaku all that means is that they were buying photo art from a third party, and did a crappy job of vetting it.

I think the are just following the shoe trend. High heels sales took a major hit during the pandemic. Lots of younger women never wear them.

Mars previously marketed Green with her sex appeal, but they now want her to be known as a ”hypewoman” in support of her friends.

“I think we all win when we see more women in leading roles,” Green says in describing her best quality.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article257552473.html

Answer this question

Login

or

Join

to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
or
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther