General Question

bobj52108's avatar

What is the name of an employment professional who can guide me into the hidden job market/great career?

Asked by bobj52108 (4points) 2 weeks ago

I’m looking for someone who not only understands and analyzes market & employment trends, but someone who may be an expert in tapping into the hidden job market (this one is paramount). I need career advisement but I do not want to obtain information that may set me upon a path for unemployment in the predicted upcoming recession.

What is the name of such a professional/job guru so that I may Google one near me for their services?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

Response moderated (Unhelpful)
Tropical_Willie's avatar

A headhunter is a company or individual that provides employment recruiting services on behalf of the employer. Headhunters are hired by firms to find talent and to locate individuals who meet specific job requirements.

Response moderated (Unhelpful)

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther