EnzoX24's avatar

How do I find famous stand up comedians in my area?

Asked by EnzoX24 (1986points) October 7th, 2008

My girlfriend and I really want to see some stand u comedians, but I don’t know where to look to find out. Is there a database somewhere that lists famous comedians and gives tour dates? Or at least one that tells who is coming to Pittsburgh and when?

SoapChef's avatar

Do you live anywhere near AstroChuck, Bri L or Jack Adams?

EnzoX24's avatar

I have no idea. I just know I live in Pittsburgh. New to the city, so I still know nothing geographically.

SoapChef's avatar

Omigosh! How could I forget uberbatman?

jsc3791's avatar

You could check for event listings or for comedy clubs in the area.

robhaya's avatar

Try either, they have a location in Pittsburgh and try the The Improv Comedy Club will probably have more famous acts, while the FunnyBone will be more local.

Good Luck!

generalspecific's avatar is prretty cool, I’d give that a try

funnybus's avatar

Best way is to google the comedian and find his or her website. Most of them have tour dates or schedules. Also, Myspace has a comedy section and the comedians pages usually have schedules as well. Hire a comedian