tennesseejac's avatar

How bad is it to smoke weed out of an aluminum can or a metal ball point pen as opposed to the typical glass piece?

Asked by tennesseejac (3778points) January 15th, 2009

I know its bad, but how bad? I have a friend that didn’t have anything else to smoke out of (not even an apple) so he used an aluminum can for a week

seekingwolf's avatar

It’s bad for your brain to smoke pot in general, regardless of what you are using.

And no, if you’re worried about weird fumes or it mixing with the pot and causing bad effects, no…it’s just as bad as using glass or an apple and shouldn’t be any worse or better.

Vinifera7's avatar

Do not smoke out of aluminum. Read What are some affects with smoking things from a plastic pip or aluminum bowl?

@seekingwolf
I’m gonna have to ask you to back that up. Demonstrate how smoking cannabis has negative long-term effects (physiological or psychological) if it is used in a responsible manner.

seekingwolf's avatar

@Vinifera7

That’s the whole point. I don’t have that information or research available. Not enough research has been done to conclusively show the long term effects.

Do I think that they are there? Yes, but I have nothing to back that up as of now. Sorry :( I’m still not taking my chances though, and that’s why I don’t do pot.

asmonet's avatar

Didn’t we just have this thread?

steve6's avatar

Smoking out of Al is suspect for Alheimer’s (sp.).

asmonet's avatar

You don’t do pot, you smoke it.
Square.

seekingwolf's avatar

@steve6

I went to the thread that Vinifera posted here and a guy disproved her claim and stated the flaw in the research. Apparently, aluminum oxide doesn’t contribute to Alzheimer’s.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

YES – ALUMINUM IS TERRIBLE FOR YOU. You have the chance of inhaling aluminum oxide, which is a really bad carcinogen. Get an apple, get a paper milk carton and make a bong, get a cigarello or a pack of cigarette papers – just don’t smoke off of cans.

seekingwolf's avatar

@asmonet

Square and proud of it. :)

asmonet's avatar

Hip and proud of it.

steve6's avatar

What about cooking with Al pots and pans (no pun intended)?

seekingwolf's avatar

@steve6 go see the thread that she posted. The guy there explained it far better than I can. He mentions AI cooking pans too.

steve6's avatar

high carbon stainless steel, no brass, no aluminum

TitsMcGhee's avatar

High and proud of it.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Or just go to a head shop and buy a glass or porcelain batty or one-hitter. They’re like five bucks. Honestly.

seekingwolf's avatar

I am not sure how the whole “smoking out of an apple” works but it sure seems like a good idea if one was in a pinch…scratches head

anyone can find an apple around!

tennesseejac's avatar

@asmonet : sorry i wasnt around for that previous thread

Vinifera7's avatar

@steve6
If you think about it, the problem is with Aluminum Oxide entering the bloodstream, which it does easily when inhaled. If you are using aluminum cookware, the Aluminum Oxide simply evaporates into the air or merges with the surrounding food (which is then eaten).

TitsMcGhee's avatar

oh and, @seekingwolf : There are all sorts of things that are bad for your brain, but you do them anyway. In my opinion, life is short – have a ball.

If you want you can have them bow-ooth…

steve6's avatar

Yea Al is the worst.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@seekingwolf: To smoke out of an apple, you just carve it out like a pipe, with a bowl on one side and mouthpiece on the other. Simple, simple stuff. Works with other fruits/vegetables too, as long as they are solid enough (ie oranges and pineapples and tomatoes, not so much).

jessturtle23's avatar

I just started smoking pot again this week to help with depression and have had to use a can. It didn’t make me sick or anything but it did taste like pot did when I was 13 or so :) I’m going to pick up something tomorrow to smoke out of.

seekingwolf's avatar

@TitsMcGhee

I’m too cheap for pot and I prefer not to be in an altered state of consciousness. I already sleep too much….the days are already too short!

steve6's avatar

Don’t forget about the paint on the can.

asmonet's avatar

@seekingwolf: Type apple bong into google.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@seekingwolf : I actually rarely fall asleep. I’m just saying – don’t knock it til you try it! (Oh, and weed is probably the cheapest drug next to caffeine…)

seekingwolf's avatar

@TitsMcGhee

Ohh okay, thanks for the description…sounds like a lot of effort though all that carving out…I wonder if it gives it a taste…

I have no idea. I’ve never tried.

steve6's avatar

ditto on the cheap

seekingwolf's avatar

@TitsMcGhee

Really? Gosh I sleep 9 hours a night.
I’m already a coffee addict…don’t buy much outside of that and paying for my cell.
Two addictions right there: caffeine and cell phone.

asmonet's avatar

Yes, it does, a bit. You can try legal weed hemp flavored lollipops!

If you’re curious.

steve6's avatar

@wolf, I buy everything except for smoking tobacco. You don’t buy gas?

seekingwolf's avatar

By the way, I think it’s so funny that this topic was brought up now because I was asked today if I’d like to get high this weekend and I politely declined (I’m away this weekend)...but no one’s EVER asked me that! It was kinda funny to me :)

The other thing is, I’d like to go to medical school, and if you get caught with pot and charged, I’ll NEVER be able to go. EVER.

tennesseejac's avatar

I ask everyone

seekingwolf's avatar

@steve6

Nope, no car. I get around by bike or foot. (college)

@asmonet hemp flavoured lollis? wow!!

tennesseejac's avatar

I tried some pot rice crispy treats the other day that were delightful and it felt good to give my lungs a break

asmonet's avatar

It’s an acquired taste.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@seekingwolf : Hahaha, I meant while high. And right there – caffeine is a drug/mind altering substance! And apples really don’t take that long to carve, especially when you work at a restaurant and want to smoke on the job haha. And oh yeah – don’t get caught!

@asmonet: I got weed lollipops in Amsterdam… Took like ten of them to do a goddamn thing. And I rarely smoke weed for the taste…

@tennesseejac: It’s weed etiquette to ask everyone! You can also put ganja butter on just about anything – doesn’t always taste great, but it is always worth it in the end. It just requires a good deal of herb for not a lot of product.

steve6's avatar

@wolf, Go with the college of engineering.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Certain strains definitely taste better than others. Favorites?

seekingwolf's avatar

@asmonet

I think I will try the hemp flavoured lollipops…just for the taste. It even says there is no weed in it! Huh! I’ll give some to my mom too…remind her of the “old days” hehe

1.25 for 10! nice!

@TitsMcGhee It’s only mind-altering if I DON’T get it :) Otherwise, I’m my normal self…well, somewhat normal.
I guess you gotta be quick with those apples!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee i really liked this one, it tasted all fruity and tropical. Not sure of the name, but it came from hawaii

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@seekingwolf : I just hate when people are all high and mighty about weed and whatnot… with a can of Coke in their hand. Everyone freaks out about big, bad, evil DRUGS when they’re drinking 12 cups of coffee a day and feeding their children adderall and ritalin like candy.

seekingwolf's avatar

@steve6 College of Engineering? I have a friend going to one of those…why? I want to be a doctor though…

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : Whoa! What is that?

asmonet's avatar

I really enjoyed Purple Haze, but I haven’t been able to get a hold of it since then. All I get now is only a little better than schwag. It saddens me. This is not a good area for brand names.

God damn it! Uber, what is it? It looks wonderful.

tennesseejac's avatar

@uberbatman : that looks tasty and darker than anything Ive tried… we got some “train wreck” in the other day!

seekingwolf's avatar

@TitsMcGhee

Well 12 is a bit much, I drink about 2–3. (cups not pots) I hate headaches.
And I agree with you on the giving the children all that medicine. People are so quick to diagnose things that may not even exist…

jessturtle23's avatar

@tits: Yeah! I am feeling much better this week than I was last. I have to stop again though because I will get tested.

seekingwolf's avatar

Well, I’m off to bed >< It’s 12 here and I’m tired. Gotta get my 8–9 hours (or I WILL be cranky, or at least worse than usual)

Adios. Have fun!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee it my yum yums :). I just got this and this the other day :)

btw to answer the actual question dont smoke out of aluminum like a retard, if your in a pinch just make a light bulb vaporizer.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@everyone who wants to know about my favorite strains…. : Jack Herrara, Northern Lights, Purple Kush, Purple Urple, Orange Kush, and Sour Diesel. I generally get a bag of midi and mix my high grade in; makes it last longer.

asmonet's avatar

I wish I still had good connections.
Who wants to Fedex me some deliciousness?

tennesseejac's avatar

the Fedex guy is a drug dealer and he doesnt even know it!

Vinifera7's avatar

I got some kush once, but I’ve never even seen anything like that.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@Vinifera7 the guy i bought it off of told me it was flown in from hawaii. Now if it really was or not, who knows. All i know is it was fucking amazing and truly one hit shit.

tennesseejac's avatar

Has anyone used a volcano vaporizer? I got one a couple of years ago and will never use anything else.

KingMalefic's avatar

How bad is it to smoke most of Pslams and Relevations from the bible. Physically I know but… that is what my friend did for a month.

When he couldn’t find his bible he moved to the yellow pages

buster's avatar

I love the volcano.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: New York City. College Students. It’s a recipe for deliciousness.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@tennesseejac i would kill for one of them.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : That’s so goddamn badass.

Vinifera7's avatar

@KingMalefic
At least Psalms and Revelations were used for something worthwhile.

KingMalefic's avatar

A “Home Made” From Home Depot vaporizer. I have seen used… easy to build sigh I have… oddly enough smelled of popcorn.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : Some kids in my building have a vaporizer that I use whenever possible, haha.

buster's avatar

@tennesseejac Were going to have meet up and burn down Nashville one day.

asmonet's avatar

@KingMalefic: GO TO BED YOU HAVE WORK TOMORROW.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@KingMalefic it smells EXACTLY like popcorn. Weird isnt it?

tennesseejac's avatar

@buster : bring it. i will have a fresh bowl waiting

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : It was funny how it went down cause he wanted to smoke our other friend wanted to and hes like well I can’t find my bible so its the yellow pages… she responded “Oh hell no find your bible I ain’t smoking the yellow pages.”

2 Hours later she was.

tennesseejac's avatar

desperate times cause for desperate measures….. hints the original question

KingMalefic's avatar

@uberbatman : It really did it was so strange then we watched X-Men 2.5… Was it 2.0 and really the added happyness that made it 2.5 I may never know now…

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster : Damnit, I was in Nashville today! I should’ve stopped by, haha.

@ all: I love how this has turned into everyone frantically talking about how they smoke and love weed.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : Can I hang out with you and your friends? Please? It would be an honor…

asmonet's avatar

@TitsMcGhee: I’m much cooler than my brother. Just sayin’.

KingMalefic's avatar

@uberbatman : Funny thing is I only ever agreed to finally try with the vaporizer cause I didn’t like smoking.

Then a month later I gravity bonged Salvia.

Asmonet will get a kick out of that since I now smoke.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : Please come hang out with KingMalefic and his friends and I. We can high five over someone’s fresh bowl :)

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : If you ever happen upon orlando when I am there let me know. :-)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : Ah, I didn’t realize! Well still. The more people, the more weed. Everyone will be happ-eh.

tennesseejac's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : If you find yourself in Nashville and in need, I got you.

asmonet's avatar

Technically, I’m hanging with him now, he’s in my living room. :)

El_Cadejo's avatar

@KingMalefic salvia blah. Too many crappy effects, not really worth it IMO

tennesseejac's avatar

That invite goes to anyone that likes the goodness

TitsMcGhee's avatar

SWEET. This is like a weed connections orgy!

All of you, let me know if you’re coming to NYC. I’ll definitely hook you up!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee you may be hearing from me sometime ;)

asmonet's avatar

I am officially keeping you in mind, Tits my dear.

KingMalefic's avatar

@all : And techincly I don’t smoke I don’t mean cigs save for two conditions.

asmonet's avatar

You too, Uber. ;)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: That’s just a great sentence there, along with a great sentiment.

asmonet's avatar

I thought you might enjoy that one. :)

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : I am heading to bed as soon as my ‘Prescribed drugs’ kick in.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Oh, and agreed on the salvia. Scared the fuck outta me.

@asmonet: You come up with a lot of good quips with my username, all of which are totally appreciated. I had someone (I believe is was daloon…) tell me they thought I was a guy because girls usually say “breasts” or some such nonsense… Fuck it. They are Tits. That is all.

KingMalefic's avatar

@all : Sorry about spelling Firefox doesn’t like me and fluther right now and well turth be told I can’t spell… :-(

Or read… what the hell am I doing!

asmonet's avatar

You have very irresponsible medical care. :D

Salvia has never worked for me, I have a bag of the stuff within arms reach, tried it a bunch of times, I get nothing from it.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet and @KingMalefic : Oh man, if I was on fluther with my brother… OH MAN IF MY BROTHER KNEW I SMOKED WEED. I’d be so screwed, haha.

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : Never been a fan of a boob always so boring and annyoing, but they are good to keep around for they always try and one up you with a Tit for a Tat.

asmonet's avatar

You’re welcome, I try!
Titty titty tits tits!

There, a chick used tits. :)

More evidence we’re not all perfect and frilly.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : Are you getting it hot enough? I’ve heard that you should use one of those heavy duty, fire starter lighters instead of a bic or whatever…

asmonet's avatar

Yeah, I’ve tried everything.

Hey, King, I know it worked for you. You should be the control group and test my stash. It’s pissing me off.

El_Cadejo's avatar

BOOBIES!!!!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : Wait… did you mean the word or the actual appendage itself?

asmonet's avatar

KNOCKERS!

tennesseejac's avatar

I dont know about you guys but all this talk about Tits and weed makes me wanna go smoke!

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : Asmonet used to be so pissed especially when she ate some special chocolate bars…. She was mad at first then shes mad now for a different reason…

cause she didn’t eat the whole chocolate bar!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I definitely want to smoke! Dammit! I’m out; travelled today and only brought so much…

… anyone in the Atlanta area?

steve6's avatar

Defacing the Bible was addressed by Stevenson in Treasure Island.

El_Cadejo's avatar

<packs nice big bowl> ohhh hey guys what up

tennesseejac's avatar

@uberbatman : I will be there in about an hour… sorry tits :(

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : in which part of the sentence ;-)

asmonet's avatar

The chocolate bar contained shrooms, class.

asmonet's avatar

I’m gonna go pack one now.

El_Cadejo's avatar

Oh shit we’re shrooming now? Whos down for a nature walk?

asmonet's avatar

AND HE DIDNT TELL ME IT WASNT A NORMAL CHOCOLATE BAR = PISSED AT STUPID BROTHER BUTTFACE.

steve6's avatar

I live in Kentucky.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : No one cares the only two reasons I might indulge in that smokage. :-P

asmonet's avatar

This thread is win. I wonder if the mods are talking about it in the chat room?

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : You were so cute and innocent… Hahaha

you are worse then me… no wait I skipped over the gateway drug didn’t I… Damn it.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : For a second, I read it as you didn’t like tits themselves, and I was about to be very sad for you.

@asmonet: I work at a pizzeria, and one day at work, I saw a bag in the back of the cooler wrapped up. It sat there the whole shift, and I was quite confused. Before I left, I opened it…. it was an eighth of shrooms. I would’ve taken it, but they belonged to someone who I was sure would have no issue cutting me. And yeah, shrooms are great – when you’re expecting them.

@steve: I pass through KT on my way back from Atlanta, haha!

asmonet's avatar

For a sex and Stargate marathon, King?

tennesseejac's avatar

@uberbatman : im always down for the nature walk. if you come to TN during the summer we have walks once a month

KingMalefic's avatar

@steve6 : I was just there in kentucky, and I am sorry to say I never wanna go back.

no offense but 8 hours stuck in the louiville airport makes Jack and angry boy

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman and @tennesseejac : I would SO be there!!!!

Smokey the Bear is really frightening in person!

asmonet's avatar

MITCH!!!

tennesseejac's avatar

What about the frog?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : MARRY ME???????

asmonet's avatar

Filed under D. For Donut.

asmonet's avatar

TOTALLY LETS MAKE BABIES.

El_Cadejo's avatar

Smacky the frog LOL

asmonet's avatar

Made of tits and blue sparkles!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

*BEST.

THREAD.

EVER.*

asmonet's avatar

WORD TO YOUR MOTHER, TITS.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: YES. LET’S HAVE A RAINBOW FAMILY OF LOVE.

and drugs

steve6's avatar

I’ve been stuck there before. Last time I was so wiped from getting bumped in Vegas I couldn’t find my car in the Louisville airport parking lot.

asmonet's avatar

BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW

tennesseejac's avatar

I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : ps, i’m lurving you to the moon and back :P

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : Play on words perhaps not well drawn out but a Boob as in old party pooper not really wanting to do anything but if you manage to tease them and start a back and forth then you get the kudagra Tit for Tat, Tits are great I love them but why not also get the whole package add a little Tat with your Tits….

You can’t deny if one only focused on the Tits you wouldn’t be very satisyfied.

asmonet's avatar

back at ya!!

tennesseejac's avatar

next time you are in Louisville go to The Palace!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : You have a vaild point here. My new saying is officially “Tits for Twat.”

KingMalefic's avatar

@tennesseejac : Great referrnce to Mitch saw him at my college before he passed.

tennesseejac's avatar

caramel nipples? that sounds satisfying

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : THAT IS THE BEST MITCH JOKE OUT THERE.

Introverted_Leo's avatar

. . .

You should have stopped the question at “How bad is it to smoke weed?” :P

El_Cadejo's avatar

lol 145 responses

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : That was in reference to “I used to do drugs”

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : Now thats going for the gold in the pole vaulting contest!

I hope you win!

asmonet's avatar

THERE ARE TEN PEOPLE WATCHING US FLUTHER.

STALKERS.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@Introverted_Leo that would have been an easy question to answer. Not very bad at all.

tennesseejac's avatar

Im not stoned yet, so I can follow pretty well, but thanks tits

steve6's avatar

The Phoenix Hill in Louisville.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@ALL: ROFLMAO.

@Introverted_Leo: I think this thread is a testimony to how wonderfully weed effects people.

asmonet's avatar

@TitsMcGhee: Another well earned high five.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : It was just pretty delayed, so I thought I’d clarify :D I like how you said “yet” though :P

Introverted_Leo's avatar

I don’t even know how I dragged myself into this mess…you people are crazy, lol. I’m going to bed.

KingMalefic's avatar

I don’t smoke less I am Drunk or about to @#$%^.

Cause otherwise I might freak out and climb your house like a ninja looking for more!!!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@all: No seriously. I’m crying because I’m laughing so hard.

tennesseejac's avatar

i love ninjas

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : Smoking + Fucking = FUCKIN MAGIC.

asmonet's avatar

Oh god, I’ve gotten like 36 lurve out of this. That’s an accomplishment at my level.

El_Cadejo's avatar

Ninjas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pirates

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: You’re welcome. Least I could do for the mother of my children.

asmonet's avatar

The Chinese had Ninja-Pirates, Uber. That’s a fact.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

psh, I said nothing here.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : Ninjas had to enter this thread at some point… I am only mildly being emo because I did it. crys /wrists

tennesseejac's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : I agree with that equation. I think it makes me last longer and the caramel nipples are great for the munchies

asmonet's avatar

Don’t mention them, maybe if we say mods enough on a thread they get sent a helpful little reminder to come shut us down.

asmonet's avatar

Ninjas, weed, bongs, Mitch Hedburg, titties, and sex.

Magical.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: True true. Going to edit, mmhmm.

tennesseejac's avatar

magical indeed.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

This question was asked one hour ago, and there are 170 someodd answers.

YESSSSSS.

buster's avatar

O h shit I hear a helicopter!

steve6's avatar

They know if you’ve been bad or good…

asmonet's avatar

DOUBLEYESSSSS.

asmonet's avatar

And now we can add Santa after sex in the list.

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : Hell Ya… One must be carefull in mixing such actions example.

Smoking + Fucking as you put it Magic
E + Fucking = Mind blowing explosive Magic… but you burned up all your smoke and mirrors for the next year. :-(

still wanna try again…oh well

TitsMcGhee's avatar

And I got a wife and kids. Tonight is shping up!

asmonet's avatar

You don’t just have kids, Tits. You have sparkle babies.

KingMalefic's avatar

I gotta get to florida at some point atlanta is on the way…
haha

I travel to much

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : I try to stay away from E and sex for that very reason…. I so afraid to ruin normal sex – I like it too much.

@asmonet: If we have sparkle babies, can they be a part of… SPARKLE MOTION????

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : DO IT. Except I’m in NY or MO most of the time…

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : Whooooooa, pullin’ out the big guns here!

tennesseejac's avatar

Im about to head out, but Im serious about anyone wanting to “hang out” if in Nashville. Any friend of the green is a friend of mine.

steve6's avatar

Donnie Darko?

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : yeah thats what my friend said took him a year… to recover. But I suppose hasn’t stopped him yet. All in moderation

asmonet's avatar

Wow, I type too fast.

asmonet's avatar

Refresh.

KingMalefic's avatar

Now I need a cig.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : I “high“ly appreciate that. You’re a doll! And right back at you, and everyone else for that matter.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee seriously talk about going on a trip. You gooooo somewhere.

asmonet's avatar

What you need is a shower and some shampoo Grossbutt.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : thats cause you gave up on trying to double click your mouse. Copy paste worked better for you CTRL V

you Domme

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : I can imagine! ... well… maybe not quite, but I can see how that would happen!

I just don’t know if I can take a year to recover, especially at my age…

Maybe when I’m old (and rich and famous?) I’ll just do a bunch of drugs and fuck a lot. That would be the fucking LIFE.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@steve6 : Yeah, Donnie Darko. Sometimes, I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

El_Cadejo's avatar

It doesnt take a year to recover. Didnt for me atleast.

I still want to try DMT sex

tennesseejac's avatar

coke + sex = you feel like a porn star

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : No lotion not a fan of the basket I come equipped with my own thank you! Hmph!

asmonet's avatar

JAZZ HANDS!!

El_Cadejo's avatar

coke+anything = bad idea

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : That’s what I’ve always heard… or maybe I’m just watching too much Californication…

KingMalefic's avatar

@tennesseejac : But I already am a porn star.

asmonet's avatar

No lotion?

You’re a gonna get the hose again.

KingMalefic's avatar

Foxy and sex is like a bad 70s flash porno… not sure I am up for that again.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : I definitely appreciate that!

asmonet's avatar

Yay! Auggie baby is here!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@tennesseejac yes, sex on DMT mmmmmm

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : and by that, I meant you being a porn star. I am definitely in favor.

asmonet's avatar

I AM NOT WATCHING PORN WITH MY BROTHER IN IT WITH MY WIFE OR APPROVING OF HER WATCHING SUCH FILTH.

asmonet's avatar

Just putting that out there.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@augustlan : I almost wish I could be someone else so I could read this and laugh… and be utterly confused as well, I’m sure.

tennesseejac's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : You already have an awesome porn name

asmonet's avatar

Tits has the best porn name of all time.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : ohhhhh you have a point there. I’ll have to hide it somehow :P

@asmonet and @tennesseejac : Yay! My dreams have come true!

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : Yeah My name when i did the thing was Leo Wildwood… how awsome on I bet you would..

asmonet's avatar

219 responses.

asmonet's avatar

Tits, gross gross gross.

Not the tits, the porn.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: I hope not the tits. I’ve been told they’re quite a sight. And I suppose I could hold off, just for my wifey…

tennesseejac's avatar

mine was King Ravenwood

asmonet's avatar

Sunset Wildwood.

Oh god, that’s as bad in my mind as Scarlet O’Hara.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@all with great porn names: If you came up with them, I’m jealous. I feel so cheap, I stole mine :(

buster's avatar

There was a thread were everybody did their porn name by their street and I forget the other component. Anyway Im Buster Hymen. Neitther of those are my street though

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : its first pet name and childhood house street

asmonet's avatar

Buster, that’s fantastic!

KingMalefic's avatar

there are variations of it though. but thats the one I did

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : but… I never had a pet :( :( :(

So I would just be…. Warder.

One word. Like… Cher. Or Madonna.

asmonet's avatar

Whats yours Tits? With the pet./street formula.

KingMalefic's avatar

@buster : wouldn’t that mean you only get to do her once… thats just not fun thats like having wife.

asmonet's avatar

Considering the definition of ward I’m not sure you want to stick with that.

El_Cadejo's avatar

Grand Sting

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: I know, right? It’s better than my other choice…. 12th Street.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : I will not be happy serving ice cream to children and mouchers tomorrow thanks to you. :-P

buster's avatar

Toto Beechwood is my porn name by the pet/street formula.

asmonet's avatar

Blame Fluther, we all do.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster: that’s a fuckin hilarious name.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : I worked at a pizzeria. Fuck those whiny little bastards, haha.

asmonet's avatar

Former Dominoes Insider right here.

Bitches. I once got my coworker to stick his hand in the jalapenos and then shove his fingers in both eyes though. It was wicked.

asmonet's avatar

Moral of the story, don’t come to work on a Tussin trip when no one likes your lazy ass.

asmonet's avatar

You will pay.

buster's avatar

ewwww ROBO

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : I do sales work 16 hours for the next 10 days… where WOW consumed my like Fluther has takin over.

@asmonet : Damn you Sis.

asmonet's avatar

You and me both Bro. I wonder how my hunter is doing, I think Timmy took Kip over.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : Ah tasting the good ole Jolly Rancher… My friends and all there tussen. Good times—bad times ::shutters::—

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: All I ever did at work was get fucked up! I smoked and drank on the job ALL THE TIME. Luckily, my restaurant isn’t corporate, so I got away with fucking MURDER. I also practically had sex in the walk in freezer… We also share a basement with a mexican restaurant and we’re all friends with the staff over there, so we once got a habanera pepper and made a driver a sandwich with it. He ate like half of it before his head almost essploded.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : “Just pour some water in the bottle, mo’ tussin! Mo’ tussin!”

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : When I was a server my General Manager would come over and slide me shots and then jello shots while he was shit faced… Good times…

asmonet's avatar

Hahaha nice tits.

Get it?

buster's avatar

In high school this kid chugged a bunch of Robitussin DM before morning detention then he puked all in the library floor during detention. It was all red and the teacher asked him what he had for breakfast. He said “Kool-aid.”

KingMalefic's avatar

@TitsMcGhee : actully never road the jolly rancher but my friends did alot… I did funner things ::Angel Face::

asmonet's avatar

ASSHOLE. Quit smoking in the house.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : I got drunk ALL THE TIME. We weren’t a table service restaurant, so I wasn’t serving, but I was answering phones. We had a liquor store across the street and we would all throw down on a bottle of something and all be absolutely WASTED. These same Mexican restaurant guys would give us shots of tequila and margaritas too…. Those were the fuckin DAYS; I miss that shit.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : But what am I smoking…. :-D…. and I wasn’t in the house douche

steve6's avatar

Isn’t that one of the 7 words you can’t say on radio?

asmonet's avatar

Its in my room across the house Douchey McDoucherson!!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet and @KingMalefic: I smoke in my dorm room, and my RA came in and asked why it smelled funny, then asked if I was smoking cigarttes. I replied that I don’t smoke cigarettes, and he asked if I was smoking weed. I quickly answered no. I think he was joking… but I’m not sure… Our hall smells like weed all the time anyway though.

KingMalefic's avatar

@asmonet : cause I am letting winter chill in. and I was gonna call you doucheyMcghee…. but I didn’t wanna possiably offend Tits cause Tits is cool and there might be tits for twat involved.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : MC CHRIS OWNS MY LIFE. He definitely contributed to me getting into a relationship that lasted two years…

asmonet's avatar

hands off my woman mofo.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee my wii is signed by mc chris :P

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@KingMalefic : Aw, thanks for the consideration!

@asmonet: I feel so protected!

@uberbatman: <in awe>

TitsMcGhee's avatar

This might be the best time I’ve ever had on fluther…

Now I’m just worried about maxing out my lurve giving abilities, @asmonet!

asmonet's avatar

Apparently I made his face bleed the other day, don’t worry if shit goes down I got this.

asmonet's avatar

Aw, shucks.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Damn, girl! We’re gonna be a scrappy ass pair of wives here!

asmonet's avatar

Word, homie.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

ps – 271 responses LAWLZ.

asmonet's avatar

Whats the blue circle rocky thing over your fish tank?

KingMalefic's avatar

@All : ‘Tis been a mind altering experince in the most ASCII why but I must be off for work. Good night all.

asmonet's avatar

Night grossbutt

asmonet's avatar

Oh. Hahaha.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : SHIIIIIIIT. I’m searching my mind to see if I own something quite that awesome.

@KingMalefic: You’re definitely one of my new favorite flutherites, right after my wife of course. See you around fo sho!

asmonet's avatar

Aug is back!!

augustlan's avatar

<Being Fluther mom.>

What’s that funny smell in here?!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : AHA! I did once get my tit signed by Tech N9ne…

buster's avatar

its sage mom

asmonet's avatar

Patchouli, Mom. I swear.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@augustlan : NUTHIN….. UMMM… <Febreezes the fuck outta the place.>

Ohhh, to be back in high school, ahah.

asmonet's avatar

<—is looking as innocent as possible.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : The innocent look and vehement denial is KEY.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee ya got me there, then again i dont have any boobies to sign…:(

where the fuck are the eye drops at…..shit…..lemme smoke a cig that will cover the smell.

buster's avatar

ididnt know mc chris was mc peepee pants

asmonet's avatar

Sage advice, Tits.

Did you buy it AugMom?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : One of my luckiest traits – my eyes never get red or dry!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@buster hell yea. I saw mc chris last year on 4/20 and then after the show he invited us all to go see the aqua teen hunger force with him lol.

asmonet's avatar

I’m gonna make some sweet and sour chicken. Five minutes bitches and ill brb

asmonet's avatar

ROHTO eye drops are the best for this purpose.

asmonet's avatar

It could be RHOTO. I dont look at them sober much.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

oh and @uberbatman : Male rappers REALLY like signing tits too. It’s a win-win for us.

@asmonet: I’ll try to survive without you, but I dunno if I will :P and hahahaha.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee well duh, who doesnt like signing tits. I could draw on boobies all day long :P

buster's avatar

@uberbatman or sleeping on a bed of boobs

KingMalefic's avatar

@uberbatman : You got the right Idea are you looking for those boobies to be come tits so you get the Tat. :-)

I can’t leave fingers shackled to keyboard must type must watch, thats strange blood usually gets off on the fourth floor.

augustlan's avatar

I might be open to bribery. Sweet and sour chicken might do.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@buster when are we making that bed? I know it would be the most comfortable thing know to man lol.

buster's avatar

@uberbatman we have to make molds then prototypes first

KingMalefic's avatar

@augustlan : Asmonet is in my domain right now she says “F-off its in my belly now” I am sorry dave.

Daisy, Daaissssy, Daiss….

TitsMcGhee's avatar

ps – in asmonet’s absence, I couldn’t my lurve in this thread alone… 185. That’s hilarious.

@uberbatman: I draw on my tits all day long… I MEAN WHAT?

@uberbatman and @buster: I have that as a pillow all day, every day. It’s especially helpful on planes.

buster's avatar

oh man sometimes i wish i had boobs

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee you should draw some pictures for me sometime ;)

buster's avatar

lloll draw me pics…you crazy jack

asmonet's avatar

Damn it tits! You’re not ever supposed to tell men what we do with those things when they arent around! WHAT THE FUCK.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : I do happen to be an art student… I’m actually a photo student and we did a self-portrait assignment where I photographed myself essentially naked (remember – this is ART). This shoot was supposed to happen in a secluded apartment where only one gay guy would be, but, long story short, about 9 of the 11 other straight roommates walked in while I’m standing there fucking naked. Well my friend helped me paint stuff on myself (long story) and wanted prints, so I made them for her. They ended up back in the room they were photographed in (she lives next door), and someone drew a bunch of sketches of them… so I’m naked all over that building.

@asmonet: sowwee. sniff sniff.

asmonet's avatar

300+ quips guys! Rock on.

asmonet's avatar

It’s okay I forgive you.
Sexy times are back on!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : Aw, this marriage is really gonna work!

asmonet's avatar

You bet your ass, and well, your tits it is.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee and where the hell is the link to this picture may i ask :P

asmonet's avatar

Spelling ‘tits it is’ is kind of difficult.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : Psh, it’s on fiiiiilm – I’m at art school, what what. We’re rockin it old skool! But pretty much I was painted on in black paint and laying on the floor….

@asmonet: lurve for that for sure.

asmonet's avatar

Hot.

That gave me a pancake moment.

El_Cadejo's avatar

seriously i think this teasing is uncalled for and just mean….

asmonet's avatar

Holy cold showers, Batman! Use your hand!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman: Wouldn’t it suck if I was hideous?

@asmonet: No worries, honey, I’m not ;)

asmonet's avatar

I could paint myself white and we could see how gray we can get..

buster's avatar

thats nasty hahaha

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : SOULMATE. NUFF SAID.

asmonet's avatar

You said ‘nuff said’ long story involving a Pearls Before Swine comic strip but yes, soul mates my love. Forever and ever.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee im sure your beautiful :P

@asmonet mmmm that sounds like a good idea, i think you two should video tape it for uhhh documentation purposes

asmonet's avatar

Oh well, of course. One needs to keep accurate records and all.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: I LOVE PEARLS BEFORE SWINE. No really. I think we are the same person.

@uberbatman: Flattery will get you far, haha.

asmonet's avatar

My lurve is at 6960. That looks like a threesome and the end result.

buster's avatar

How do i get all these kif out of this shitty grinder?

asmonet's avatar

696…

OH!

buster's avatar

I mean ill figure it out but any hints

asmonet's avatar

Upside down, and flick it with your finger.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee i know, i remember from the other thread. Seeee i pay attention :)

@buster bang it on the table, but i wouldnt but a shit grinder in teh first place, you need one of those 4stage grinders

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: I almost don’t want to give any more lurve just because of that!

asmonet's avatar

I KNOW RIGHT. Im kinda hoping but kinda not no one lurves me.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster : Invest in a good grinder. That’s what I did.

asmonet's avatar

i got mine at
grass

buster's avatar

yeah it was a gift from a non smoker i got it for christmas and its got teeth all in it but i guess ill have to pull the cotton off a swab or something

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : Ahhhhhh, good, paying attention gets you far too! So far you’re winning at this game! A little lurve wouldn’t hurt either… I MEAN WHAT? I didn’t say that. Pshaw.

buster's avatar

ive had a good one and a kif box but i left that shit in oregon

asmonet's avatar

This thread is epic win.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: YES IT IS. Sex and weed, that’s all I need! And is it weird that I can see that image as a flat surface?

El_Cadejo's avatar

@asmonet i got mine there as well. It was like 60, but a great investment

@TitsMcGhee go on….

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee if you see that as a flat surface your not high enough. GET SMOKING!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : haha, i can see it move, but i can just make it settle, it’s weird.

tennesseejac's avatar

i cant believe you guys are still going…. getting caught up i will say a good 3 tier grinder is a great investment and the “keef??” is much better than resin when you run out, or a nice topper…. like sprinkles on ice cream

asmonet's avatar

And we’re totally doing it rite.

The blue balls (hahahaha) should be wiggling. (hahahaha i have the mind of a child.)

buster's avatar

haha now i got a bowl of kif! hooray for boobies!

El_Cadejo's avatar

ever smoke an entire bowl of keef before?

asmonet's avatar

i havent

buster's avatar

ive smoked a kif blunt

tennesseejac's avatar

thats insane

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I haven’t.. worth trying?

buster's avatar

my homies in oregon dont fuck around

El_Cadejo's avatar

I did before, out of a grav bong. Funny story actually. I ate peanuts earlier that day not knowing about it so when the allergic reaction hit and i was FUCKED UP that was fun. Especially going to the hospital blaze out of my fucking mind.

buster's avatar

light bubble-hash is the best thing ive ever smoked

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : DON’T DIE ON US! And haha, I love trying to talk to people who are being really serious when I’m really blazed.

buster's avatar

or sugar which looked like sugar but was pretty much pure thc. it was synthetic

tennesseejac's avatar

i just got home and am about to fire up what we call “train wreck”. its TN home grown!!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster : EYES WIDE OPEN. wow.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee oh yea its great cause im trying to explain to them that i was actually dying and they were fucking with me cause they thought i was just really high.

buster's avatar

ive smoked some trainwreck

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : Oh, what you missed in this thread…

asmonet's avatar

That would be the first time anyone could ever say weed helped kill someone.

tennesseejac's avatar

more tits, weed, and sex i hope

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman : ROFLMAO. Oh lawd…

augustlan's avatar

Goodnight children.

<Still pouting over the chicken> Hmph.

asmonet's avatar

Youd be making history. :)

buster's avatar

there been some herb going around nashville called skunky munky. it put my dick in the dirt

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster : Best phrase ever.

asmonet's avatar

I HAVE SOME LEFT!

HAVE! EAT! MUNCH MUNCH!!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@asmonet it really wasnt a fun experience, i was flipping shit at the whole hospital staff lol.

@buster id advice keeping your dick away from teh dirt.

tennesseejac's avatar

@buster : I love when it hits the dirt, so I will keep my ears open for some of that

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Oh, our poor mother/mother-in-law…

asmonet's avatar

That is a confusing situation.

augustlan's avatar

I ate. It’s all good :)
Now Goodnight! FOR REAL, dammit.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

As I explained in a sex-related forum…. GENTIALS + FOREIGN SUBSTANCES NOT MANUFACTURED FOR SEX = NOT ALWAYS THE BEST IDEA.

asmonet's avatar

I save you some!!

asmonet's avatar

ha, the name of that pic I just linked is chickballs.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : I really like how that image’s title is chickballs.jpg

buster's avatar

@tennesseejac oh man it sucks here good herb is going for usually like 60 an eighth. in portland i usually paid 35–40 for an eighth of good. i saw schwagg once in two years living in portland

El_Cadejo's avatar

LOL i pay 60 a quarter :P

asmonet's avatar

ha i pay 50/quarter if im buying from Helen.

tennesseejac's avatar

@buster yeah, i dont do the schwagg unless i want to make some butter… i have a solid hook up at 45/90

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster: ahhhh Portland. Reed College freaked my shit out, but the city was great.

@uberbatman: <jawfloor>

asmonet's avatar

Almost 400 quips.

tennesseejac's avatar

are you serious?? is that for the goods? (im talking no seeds)

asmonet's avatar

But helen got out of the biz, so im back to schwag for 60.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@tennesseejac well you saw the pictures i posted above.

buster's avatar

You pay 60 a quarter for high times stuff jack? you must know close to the grow?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

ps – @asmonet: I’m now comfortably in bed. Care to join, wink wink?

asmonet's avatar

Uber, where do you live.

asmonet's avatar

I am too! I pulled my keyboard over!!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: AUGH SCHWAG FOR SIXTY WHAT WHAT WHAT. not okay.

tennesseejac's avatar

@buster no i do 45/90 and it usually goes for 60/120

El_Cadejo's avatar

me tooo! orgy

asmonet's avatar

I can be there in three hours.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Laptop :) Bed + fluther = heaven.

asmonet's avatar

snuggle, snuggle

El_Cadejo's avatar

@asmonet cool ill see ya in a bit, maybe we can smoke some DMT while we’re at it :P

TitsMcGhee's avatar

AWWWWW I LOVE SNUGGLES! ps, i’m generally in nyc, just fyi. good weed up there!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

WHOA uber, that’s my wifey there!

asmonet's avatar

If i left now, we could smoke out at sunrise, fun fun.

asmonet's avatar

But I’d have to take a train to you my love!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee she was mine first thank you very much.

tennesseejac's avatar

I have found good weed everywhere across the country, its out there. you just have to know the right people

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Aw, wake and bakes! Although, I guess if you had been driving it wouldn’t quite be “wake”...

@uberbatman: WHOA NOW NOW. You may be askin’ for a rumble.

buster's avatar

i was drunk one night and saw asmonet in the chatroom. i was like hello ass mayoinnaise!

asmonet's avatar

This reminds me of IRC chat. I know it reminded my brother too.

asmonet's avatar

Hahah buster win.

asmonet's avatar

You can fight it out, but only if one of you slaps the other with a glove formally.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’ve got white gloves ready to go! (I went to private school and there were cotillions and May Day and we graduated in wedding dresses and… it was a frightening experience.)

buster's avatar

when i was in phoenix it is so close to the border you can get what i would call fluffy mids for 50 bucks for an ounce. good weed was still 100 a quarter there though. it was a great deal.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Although I dunno if I want him to choose the weapon…. I could choose tits as the weapons, and he’d be screeeeeeewed!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee shes been asking for a boning for quite some time :P

buster's avatar

what? someone want to duel? slaps them with my baseball glove

Nimis's avatar

For the love of god, woman. We’re not stalking.
We’re actually trying to catch up with the 400+ responses.
Ludicrous! But very amusing ludicrousness.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee no youd be screwed ;)

buster's avatar

400 really?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman: Whoa now now, that was before she met me, hmm hmm. And wait… was that a… titty fuck reference?!?!?!?!?

Nimis's avatar

Personally, I’d recommend running them over with a Prius.
Just keep it under 5 miles per hour.

asmonet's avatar

Oh dear.

I hope you can forgive me my past Tits.

asmonet's avatar

God I hope it as a tittyfuck ref. That’d be clever as shit.

buster's avatar

ill fuck my boob bed

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: hahah, I loved that thread! I’d never ask you your number ;)

asmonet's avatar

Me too!

Nimis my love, do you mind that I’m having sparkle babies with Tits?

El_Cadejo's avatar

well duh what else would it be

asmonet's avatar

We are so getting modded.

Nimis's avatar

No, sparkle-baby-making is awesome.
6969 oh?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet : yeah, I was wondering when abouts that would happen…

asmonet's avatar

HAHAHAHA.

pancakes!

buster's avatar

Fuck PnL, Tali, Allie, Dick whoever else out there that is modding this answer.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@Nimis: I love love love your confusion. Lurve to that.

asmonet's avatar

Play nice Buster! I like those folk. :)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Although, this thread would be pretty hilarious even with little bits missing here and there… Leave something to the imagination, haha.

asmonet's avatar

Oh holy godfuck, Batman.

buster's avatar

i think they like me too they will just delete it probably

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman: I might cry, no lie. And, going back a bit, I’ve been asked if I would titty fuck a few guys…. my opinion of it isn’t all that high :(

Nimis's avatar

Neah, just added another 9.
Though, really it should be 69 6 (<-that one is Asmonet)969 oh!
Got to add Sueanne and Aug to the mix.

buster's avatar

B to the O to the N to the E

asmonet's avatar

HAHAHA. That’s true Nimis, good looking out. :)

El_Cadejo's avatar

@TitsMcGhee titty fucking is lame. Ill take an orifice instead thank you very much :P

tennesseejac's avatar

HOLY SHIT. _I go smoke a bowl and you guys are taking it to the next F’ing level… incredible.

buster's avatar

why did i put my shoes on to go the bathroom

buster's avatar

boobs are for sleeping on

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Haha, can you imagine what some of our more conservative flutherites would say about this thread????

@uberbatman: THANK YOU!!!! I don’t know what some guys’ fascination is; it’s really not that exciting, especially for me! LURVE.

buster's avatar

and motorboating

asmonet's avatar

I think everyone here has maxed out lurve on me for the most part, cause mine hasn’t gone up in about 300 quips, despite the GA’s

Nimis's avatar

Damn it, Buster. I wish you were some multimedia genius artist.
I really want to see that boob bed.

El_Cadejo's avatar

anyone ever rehydrate dry weed before?

tennesseejac's avatar

i have tried with orange peels

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: DAMN. I HOPE NOT. I was wondering the same thing myself….

@uberbatman: Citrus peel! Just stick it in whatever container!

asmonet's avatar

Watch this Nimis

El_Cadejo's avatar

I just did it with a plastic bag and 3 slices of clemtine. Great success.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: gotta love where it maxed out though!

asmonet's avatar

I imagien a boob bed would look similar to the dream sequence of jiggling rolling hills of boobies

buster's avatar

i used to put orange peels , a slice of apple or lettuce in with dirty mexican weed. it fluffed it up and added a gram or 2 to the sacks. made it more appealing to sell

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I think I counted like 37 or 38 GA’s for me…

asmonet's avatar

Huh, I never knew that thanks for the tip guys!!

El_Cadejo's avatar

OMG this tastes like clemintines WIN

tennesseejac's avatar

or one giant boob and your bed was on the very tip

Nimis's avatar

I would stand in line to roll down that hill.
Fuck Disneyland.

buster's avatar

i ruined on ounce on time by putting too much apple or lettuces in then it molded

asmonet's avatar

uber, bone time.

asmonet's avatar

You and me both, Nimis. Tandem rolling, ftw?

El_Cadejo's avatar

told ya tits :P

tennesseejac's avatar

i had over an ounce get mold all over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asmonet's avatar

i am shamed

El_Cadejo's avatar

hey now, i never said tits wasnt welcome to join :P

buster's avatar

i sold it anyways and i think i even smoked the moldy shit

tennesseejac's avatar

glass containers is how i roll now

buster's avatar

a lot of brickweed has allready molded when they pressed it anyways

buster's avatar

after they press it i mean

TitsMcGhee's avatar

WAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

I’ll have to console myself with my own tits, alone, in bed :(

<reads uber’s follow up>

OH WAIT. That’s an entirely different barrel of monkeys! ;)

And lime peel has worked really well for me, just a little though. It can over power flavorwise sometiems.

buster's avatar

you know that weed some mexican smuggled under his armpit across the rio grande? that shit. ive found hairs roaches spiders all kinds of stuff in it

asmonet's avatar

im passing out but i cant tear myself away.

buster's avatar

oh shit its 1 30

asmonet's avatar

2:30am here

buster's avatar

where you b?

Nimis's avatar

Tandem rolling FTW!

asmonet's avatar

ha! i took out another pipe and it was already packed from last time. double win!

buster's avatar

im laid off work so time dont really affect me much lately

asmonet's avatar

Nimis love where do you live?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster: ROACHES? Like the bug, not the end of a blunt? UGH.

It’s 2:30am here! But I always fluther late night. It’s my replacement for not having Skinemax anymore…

El_Cadejo's avatar

hahah finding weed is the shit. Its like finding 10 dollars in your pocket but 100 times better

asmonet's avatar

I i found a bug in my weed id flush it.

Nimis's avatar

Bay area.
It is not 1:30.

Damn it. Uber beat me to it.
Way better than finding cash.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman: YESSSSS it is. Or finding ten dollars and getting a dime bag :)

buster's avatar

@tits la cucarachas

asmonet's avatar

There are lots of bays damn it!

San Fran, Tampa, explain yourself!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster : I used to know that whole song…

buster's avatar

i would probably smoke a dead rat if i thought it would get me high

tennesseejac's avatar

i tried peanut shells one time

asmonet's avatar

Ya no puede camina

El_Cadejo's avatar

I would not….

dude go smoke some banana peels :P

asmonet's avatar

Porque no tiene, porque le falta

asmonet's avatar

Marihuana que fumar

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@tennesseejac : PEANUT shells? WHAT?

@asmonet: Now I only know French…

asmonet's avatar

The cockroach, the cockroach,
Can’t walk anymore
Because it doesn’t have, because it’s lacking
Marijuana to smoke

TitsMcGhee's avatar

And I really meant I speak French, not another veiled sexual reference unless you want it to be…

asmonet's avatar

And I didn’t make that up. Thats the original songs lyrics.

THANK YOU MEXICAN SOLDIERS FOR YOUR GENIUS.

tennesseejac's avatar

It was an F’ing nut concoction… dont ask me i was in the experimenting phase

buster's avatar

when i was in high school is this other kid i ran around with would rip people off. i saw him sell a novice smoker a dogturd one time

asmonet's avatar

Oh baby baby

El_Cadejo's avatar

what was the first drug everyone took? Marijuana?

mine was LSA i started tripping and loved it since lol

buster's avatar

and i saw him sell clumped up grass that comes out from under a lawnmower. and sell people water or cut paper as acid and chopped up anything as coke or speed

buster's avatar

that kid didnt live long

asmonet's avatar

ha at my high school like eight seniors got busted for selling the school lawn clippings to freshman. they didnt even dry them, it was just grass and dirt.

AND

same high school the year before, like four juniors got busted for printing counterfeit money OFF THEIR HOME COMPUTER.

With an inkjet.

Really good schools we have here.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster: that’s FUCKED UP. Someone tried to sell me oregano once…. but OH WAIT I SMOKE A LOT AND I WORK AT A FUCKING PIZZERIA.—Needless to say, I could differentiate pretty well.—

@asmonet: ilu ;)

@uberbatman: Weeeeeed. (Well I drank before that, but whatevs).

El_Cadejo's avatar

lol i know some dumbass who bought an ounce of oregano for 200

i lol’d hard.

asmonet's avatar

lol4rl batman

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: THAT’S FUCKING HILARIOUS. A kid at my school got kicked out for getting caught out of school at a pro baseball game when he caught a baseball in his beer and it was shown on the jumbo tron. A girl got kicked out for emailing naked pictures of herself to 7 guys over the school email system. Classy shit.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@uberbatman: I would defnitely lol pretty hard.

asmonet's avatar

Classy indeed. You got copies?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Sadly, no, but her brother was in my class, ftw, as were siblings of two of the boys she emailed them to (who, of course, sent them on to their friends and whatnot…)

Nimis's avatar

@uberbatman Ha. What a nerd.

buster's avatar

weed then i started doing whatever i could find in anybodys medicine cabinet. i had a pill book at 14 and studied it well

El_Cadejo's avatar

yea see i was never like that with drugs. I always researched everything first.

buster's avatar

what do you mean i had a book. i researched.

El_Cadejo's avatar

and you didnt come to the conclusion that pills arent exactly the best thing to be ingesting?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

527 ANSWERS, WHAT WHAT

I also want to count the total GAs at the end, when it comes…

@uberbatman: I did my research too, and now I just spout off random information. I was the same way about alcohol and sex too, haha. My roommates and their friends have a Daily Drug and Alcohol Talk with Tits!

asmonet's avatar

@Nimis: Your last quip made me lol4rl. :)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Hey, your lurve changed!

Oh no… what if I’m never able to give you lurve again????

asmonet's avatar

hahaha my friends are the same way tits. :) im the resident psych, med, sex, and social advice chick.

asmonet's avatar

WTF NOOOOOOOO.

buster's avatar

at 14? no i didnt care. l just studied what would fuck me up

El_Cadejo's avatar

right, thats what im saying, even at 14 i cared.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: I’m the resident drug, alcohol, sex, and birth control advice chick haha. I know more about birth control than some of the women who work in my gyn’s office, swear to god.

asmonet's avatar

oh my first was vicodin i think or weed. i got the vicodin for a back injury and having never had any sort of prescription beyond antiobiotics…. it fucked me up.

fun fun fun!

steve6's avatar

I lurved the got copies remark. It made me laugh!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’m getting my wisdom teeth out, so I’ll be on percs!

asmonet's avatar

i have over three pages of lurve just for this thread.

asmonet's avatar

i need to get mine out. :-/

El_Cadejo's avatar

i dont like percs. i have a ton of them in my room for my back, but i dont take them

TitsMcGhee's avatar

hahahah i can’t wait to see mine (i haven’t navigated away from this page for awhile, no lies…)

buster's avatar

this is like campfire sort of

asmonet's avatar

what up with yo back fool?

Nimis's avatar

@uberbatman Started with pot…before cigarettes though.
Kind of did that backwards.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: I’m scared… hold my hand? I’ll hold youuuuurs.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@buster yes, it is

@asmonet i got in a car accident.

steve6's avatar

@ batman some people can’t take opiates

asmonet's avatar

im too baked to @anyone

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Awwwwwww yay, all better now :)

asmonet's avatar

oh that sucks, :’(

asmonet's avatar

yay hand holding!

El_Cadejo's avatar

@steve6 its not so much i cant take them, they dont really bother me. I just dont like what they do to the body. Sure they take away the pain, but right after it wears off your in even more pain than you were before. Its very habit forming. No thanks.

@nimis yea i smoked weed long before cigarettes as well.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

MAN i wish I was baked :(

I didn’t want to drive across a bunch of state lines with a bunch of weed though, so I only brought a little… which promptly was smoked. Shit.

asmonet's avatar

Everyone could max out their lurve on all of us on this thread…. I dont think anyone will though. :P

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: Oh “handholding.” Is that what those hooligans are calling it nowadays? ;)

El_Cadejo's avatar

yeaaaaa im pretty fucking high as well asmonet

asmonet's avatar

Yes, yes it is.

Whippersnappers.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I hope many other weed-smoking, sex-having, lol-appreciating flutherites view this before it gets modded to pieces (which I’m sure it will at some point…)

buster's avatar

pain pills make me constipated. i had a root canal a couple of weeks ago got vicodin and it was like shitting a brick baby

asmonet's avatar

High as a kite, i just might, stop to bone you out!

:)

asmonet's avatar

tmi buster.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@asmonet: CLAP CLAP, CLAP CLAP.

and yeah, tmi buster.

asmonet's avatar

lol4rl at you baaaaaatman

TitsMcGhee's avatar

tmi is only okay if its sexy, haha.

buster's avatar

oh sorry ladies

asmonet's avatar

Oh…fuck. Whatever reputation I had on this site is officially fucking obliterated.

El_Cadejo's avatar

i thought it was quite a beautiful image buster

TitsMcGhee's avatar

ps asmonet: blister in the sun is one of the best songs ever. AGREED ABOUT REPUTATION.

Nimis's avatar

Hahhaha…who knew I would be handing out lurve for constipation? [lurve]

buster's avatar

standing on the corner waiting for the bus

asmonet's avatar

Uberbatman you just reminded me of Daniel Tosh – The Coprophagia Diet.

El_Cadejo's avatar

Well you all have way more cool points with me now :P

TitsMcGhee's avatar

No, that’s lurve for YOU, Nimis.

asmonet's avatar

You take it and you be happy about it!

asmonet's avatar

i have to pee

i be right back babies.

El_Cadejo's avatar

it hurts…..im laughing to hard right now

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Well, @uberbatman : The cool points out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game, IMHO.

asmonet's avatar

im doing the same!

buster's avatar

takes a big hit out of a bowl made of a plastic garbage bag

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Hey look, we all got a lurve for being on two days in a row!

El_Cadejo's avatar

I got you twisted up!? Poppycock!

asmonet's avatar

woo! i lurve daily lurve. :)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Daily lurve is the best fo sho.

Nimis's avatar

Thanks. Same to you.
Take some lurve and pass it to the left.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

oh and @uberbatman : </Bringing Down the House reference>

asmonet's avatar

lurve for the cool points quote

El_Cadejo's avatar

ohhh i missed the reference

El_Cadejo's avatar

probably because im so fucking high…..

asmonet's avatar

If I make a stupid question will someone lurve it so i have 6969

again, mind of a child on this one.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

and I may not be high, but I certainly am listening to Mary Jane (The Weed Song) by Bone Thugs n’ Harmony, which always makes me feel like I should be high, so that counts for something, yeah?

asmonet's avatar

oh god i just referred to myself. lord beer me brains.

El_Cadejo's avatar

lurve whore

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I WILL WIFEY I WILL.

It’s my wifely duty!

asmonet's avatar

im gonna listen to crossroads

@uber: thats the most perfect insult ever made. im in awe.

asmonet's avatar

blown the fuck away. ;)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Aw damn. We missed it :(

asmonet's avatar

MY LURVE JUST SKY ROCKETED 15 POINTS.

Nimis's avatar

Hate to break it to you.
But I’ve been shooting lurve blanks for you awhile now.
Tits is going to have to help you with those sparkle babies.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

SKY ROCKETS IN FLIGHT?!?!?!??!?!?

El_Cadejo's avatar

606 responses

buster's avatar

sharper than a ginsu thumbtack

asmonet's avatar

Oh so sad. i guess its for the best. :’(

TitsMcGhee's avatar

WHOA. WHERE IS ALL YOUR LURVE COMING FROM?

… maybe it’s just now catching up?

asmonet's avatar

someone is maxing out on me!!!! YESSS!!!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

Or mayhaps we have another lurker?

El_Cadejo's avatar

omg lurve WHORE lol

buster's avatar

when im maxed out i know its my homies

asmonet's avatar

Hahaha I want to throw it on the bed and ravish it.

Throw all the lurve around like dolla’ bills.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

When I’m maxed out, I usually have to collapse and go to sleep sweaty.

buster's avatar

dont sleep in the wet spot!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster : Been there, done that, bought that t-shirt.

asmonet's avatar

hehe, bet is was a baby doll to make use of the boobz.

buster's avatar

dont sleep in the vomit!

steve6's avatar

just desserts

asmonet's avatar

HOLY GOD WITH THE LURVE. Where is it coming from??? Thats like, literally a hundred. In five minutes!

El_Cadejo's avatar

PANNNNNNNNNNNCAKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE

tennesseejac's avatar

im back, i just lurve splooged.

asmonet's avatar

haha. i love today.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’m gettin’ me some lurve to and (as per usual) I’m not complaining.

This was pretty frickin amazing. Were you a part of the lurve orgy on Christmas?

asmonet's avatar

Hahaha i think i might have been by like two or something, i remember seeing it for about 4 minutes before it got ganked

asmonet's avatar

this thread really destroyed our ability to stay on topic

El_Cadejo's avatar

wtf are you talking about….... so like i was saying we need to get these elephants onto this truck by 5pm

TitsMcGhee's avatar

This thread’s question SHOULD be “What are the most amazing things in life?”

buster's avatar

we are all on topic weve all been hitting weed in beercans

TitsMcGhee's avatar

…. ele…phants?

asmonet's avatar

No! I’ve been smoking out of Ugga my hand carved stone pipe.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

@buster: you make a VERY legitimate point there. I need to stop that…

And yeah, I have a chameleon class piece and a cigarette batty :)

buster's avatar

at some point in time

El_Cadejo's avatar

Im smoking out of a hand carved stone pipe too. Actually given to me by another flutherer :)

asmonet's avatar

heh, reminds me of shadling21 and her girraffephants.

buster's avatar

shadling looks like a pixie in this pic i saw

TitsMcGhee's avatar

HAHHAHAHA I WANT GIRAFFEPHANTS!

I also want a flutherite to gift me a bowl… maybe amandala will.

asmonet's avatar

would that be the girlfriend you mention on fluther?

buster's avatar

shadling reminds me of a fishing lure

asmonet's avatar

and high five for the stone pipe. :D

TitsMcGhee's avatar

yeah, I know amandala and shockvalue IRL. I might actually be dorming with her next year.

asmonet's avatar

i almost feel bad for the mods, this is gonna be a lot of work.

Nimis's avatar

But this thread is actually entertaining.
Christmas thread: this thread
Craigslist hooker: high class dominatrix
(You’ll pay her to beat you with her wit and charm. Ha.)

El_Cadejo's avatar

no, this was mailed to me from someone else asmonet

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I feel like it should be preserved for posterity’s sake. I’m gonna show this to my grandkids, be like LOOK HOW FUCKED UP I WAS DON’T DO THAT KTHNX.

asmonet's avatar

best simile ever.

El_Cadejo's avatar

@asmonet no it wont, they will just delete the whole topic

asmonet's avatar

thats cheating!

TitsMcGhee's avatar

THAT IS CHEATING.

I would be much more amused to read it with a bunch of “Removed by Fluther moderators” posts all over the place, like the FBI/CIA post…

asmonet's avatar

the cia post is awesome.

El_Cadejo's avatar

Haha i agree, after all we did just post 600+ posts of bullshit :P

buster's avatar

almost up to 666

asmonet's avatar

Pretty much. This is our pièce de résistance!!

El_Cadejo's avatar

It would be cool if this doesnt get modded at all. I doubt that would happen, but itd be cool. :P

TitsMcGhee's avatar

This is definitely not bullshit – this is high quality fluthering here. It is also the most ingenious procrastinating I have ever done.

asmonet's avatar

yeah, highly doubtful. but kind of amazing.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

This is also one of the longest threads I’ve seen, with the exception of the Song Title Game, which has like 1000 more posts that this one, literally.

asmonet's avatar

theyre gonna take away my chatroom right for this one. :P

buster's avatar

whoo hoo

buster's avatar

i got to drink all this beer before the sun comes up

El_Cadejo's avatar

Grab the funnel…

buster's avatar

or i will turn into a beerpire

asmonet's avatar

Wow. My nails have gotten kind of long.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’m hilarious when I drink… hahaha ilu wifey.

asmonet's avatar

me too. i think. or so ive been told..

buster's avatar

you cant buy beer in atlanta on sundays at a store

buster's avatar

you like pabst tits?

El_Cadejo's avatar

mmmm peppermint kisses

buster's avatar

they dont sell 40’s in florida

TitsMcGhee's avatar

GOOD THING IT’S FRIDAY!!!

(and yeah, I know. Fuck the South. You also can’t transport alcohol over GA state lines.)

Ohhhhhh, PBR, hipster beer of choice. I don’t know what I’d do without 40’s, tbqh.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

and peppermint kisses???

SMOOCH!

asmonet's avatar

Is anyone else listening to music? Cause what I’m listening to is just awful.

Nimis's avatar

Wait…what?!
You can’t buy 40s in Florida?

buster's avatar

fuck hipsters drinking my beer

TitsMcGhee's avatar

(That was an “Of course I drink PBR!” Doesn’t necessarily mean i like it per se)

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’m still on a Bone Thugs kick, no lie, but I plan on mixing it up a bit.

FLUTHER MIX EXCHANGE? I THINK SO.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’m also eating Raisinettes, if that strikes anyone’s fancy.

buster's avatar

raisinettes look like rabbit shit

El_Cadejo's avatar

im listening to fucking awesome music. Ratatat

TitsMcGhee's avatar

They are so fucking tasty though. I get giant bags and eat them when I get the munchies. Oh oh, ratatat, how I love thee!

asmonet's avatar

im listening to tATu on youtube wondering how they exist.

buster's avatar

they are good i wish i had some candy

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I’m listening to Les Enfant Bastard, a song called U R My Fucking Sunshine U Cunt

El_Cadejo's avatar

cause they are hot lesbians that show their boobies. Duh

asmonet's avatar

theyre fake lesbians though!

buster's avatar

i like nerds, its like the crack of candy. it comes in rock form and goes striaght to your head

Nimis's avatar

Hahaha…someone asked me if I write.
I replied: I don’t write my stuff anymore. I just take it from my head.
Doesn’t quite entirely make sense. But it made me chuckle.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

psh – added back, uberbatman.

AND NERDS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD, but they turn my mouth green :(

asmonet's avatar

robyn – show me love

asmonet's avatar

you could try a different flavor (of), tits.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

But see, fake lesbians are the best kind, for guys anywho. They’ll make out with a girl, but they’ll come back to the guy!

buster's avatar

@tits so why are you driving thru dixie?

El_Cadejo's avatar

fake lesbians LOL is that what bisexual is now?

TitsMcGhee's avatar

I always get the giant blue box of rainbow nerds. The noise it makes makes me happy.

bisexual =/= lipstick (fake) lesbian

and i’m visiting the atl area for photographing

buster's avatar

we just pretend to scissorfight.

TitsMcGhee's avatar

HAHAHA “What do they do… just like…. scissor?”

TitsMcGhee's avatar

SCISSOR ME TIMBERS!

buster's avatar

lllolll oh shit tit