General Question

felipelavinz's avatar

How to get reproduction rights for paintings?

Asked by felipelavinz (545points) December 23rd, 2007

If I would like to include an image of a Andy Warhol painting on a commercial website, what should I do? Should I look for some kind of rights management society, go to some stock photography site or something else?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

1 Answer

ironhiway's avatar

I found this on their web site faq page

Q: I’d like to use Warhol imagery in an advertisement or in other commercial ways such as licensing merchandise. How can I do this?

A: You can contact Michael Hermann, The Licensing Director at the Foundation, Tel: 212–387-7555, Fax: 212–387-7560.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther