General Question

Elindil's avatar

Who is writer-in-residence?

Asked by Elindil (2points) December 26th, 2007

Could someone explain what mean that sb. is writer-in-residence?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

cwilbur's avatar

A well-known writer who is affiliated with some institution, often a college or university, and who, as part of his or her job at that institution, talks to students and other interested people about what’s involved in a writing career.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther