General Question

zoe's avatar

Where can I buy a professional quality (but beginner level) hula hoop in the SF bay area?

Asked by zoe (49points) October 11th, 2009

the upper peninsula would even be better. I want to buy a child’s size as well.

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

10 Answers

dpworkin's avatar

Do you have a Marin County Professional Hula Hoop License?

zoe's avatar

uh… no

oratio's avatar

There are beginner hulas?

dpworkin's avatar

beginner hula: no hands.

Val123's avatar

I don’t think…there is any such thing as a “beginners” hula hoop!

Val123's avatar

@pdworkin She needs to get one. She could get into serious trouble hula hooping with out a license.

aprilsimnel's avatar

No kidding, try contacting Ringling Bros. or Cirque de Soleil, @zoe. Surely some outfit makes their hoops and perhaps would sell to you. You never know.

dpworkin's avatar

Marin County always wants its share of the loot.

ragingloli's avatar

aren’t they just plastic rings?

aprilsimnel's avatar

The ones us punters use from Toys R US and the ones circus performers use are probably different.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther