Social Question

ANef_is_Enuf's avatar

Can you tell me what this fabric is called?

Asked by ANef_is_Enuf (26789points) June 12th, 2010

I’d offer a picture, but I don’t know what it’s called to even look one up! So, I’ll give my best description. I have seen it used for lingerie, for bathing suit cover ups and sarongs. It is a thin, semi-sheer, stretchy material. If you pull on the edges it will roll up on itself, and usually where it has been hemmed the material seems to curl up.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I found a picture!

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

3 Answers

marinelife's avatar

Nylon Spandex Sheer Stretch Mesh Fabric
82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
58/60 Inches Wide
First Quality Fabric

Here is a link.

ANef_is_Enuf's avatar

@marinelife wow. You’re good. haha, thank you!!

lillycoyote's avatar

Wow! @marinelife hits a home run!

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther