General Question

sandalman's avatar

Where can I get reference pictures of old people?

Asked by sandalman (428points) September 11th, 2010

I’ve just finished sculpting a teenage female. It’s been interesting, but what I think would really give me a new appreciation of human anatomy, is a subject whose body is extremely wrinkled and saggy instead. Is there anywhere on the web where I can get free reference pictures of this subject?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

AmWiser's avatar

I would do a google search of old people or senior citizens, then go to the images tab and you will get pictures galore. Link

sandalman's avatar

That does answer the question somewhat, but what I really want are high-resolution pictures of old people in the nude.

downtide's avatar

There are a number of stock photo sites that do high-res photographs. Some free, some you would have to pay for.

RealEyesRealizeRealLies's avatar

You need access to a medical library.

anartist's avatar

In case you don’t want to pay and want a large image, try wikimedia and look for elderly folk. Are you looking for nude folks? Try research studies [and add the face from somewhere else as it will not be shown]
Try morgue shots if lifelike poses are not an issue
Hire a model. Not all models are young. If you are in the DG area I can recommend someone.

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther