General Question

Blackberry's avatar

What are those books called that show you how to perform maintenence on your car step-by-step?

Asked by Blackberry (31781points) September 15th, 2010

I heard about them long ago, and I want do some things myself instead of having my wallet violently raped.

If there are multiple books, which one is better?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

7 Answers

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

Are you referring to the Chilton Books?

Blackberry's avatar

After googling the word Chilton…yes…I am. Thank you Mr. Mountain : )

john65pennington's avatar

That was short and sweet.

Scooby's avatar

And for the people in the UK, The Haynes Manual.. ;-)

Adirondackwannabe's avatar

I was thinking I killed the discussion pretty quick. There must be some other books out there. Any ideas?

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther