Why do I feel sick after taking my vitamins?
After 14 years of being a stay-at-home mom/housewife, I have gone back to work outside the home. I rarely get to eat a full meal because of my hours so I decided to start taking some vitamins. When I take them I feel nauseous for about 10–20 mins. I thought it was the vitamins themselves (Centrum) and changed to Maximum Daily and it’s the same. I’ve tried eating before, during and after taking them but there is no change. I’ve tried water, juice, and milk but nothing changes the sick feeling I get after taking them. Is my body trying to tell me that I don’t need the vitamins or is my body trying to get used to them and I should keep taking them?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.