Boring question #75: Road trip nightmare passenger, which is worse?
You are on a road trip that will take 2 hours to 3 and one half hour to drive from start to finish. The radio malfunctions, and the passenger windows get stuck and won’t go up or down. Which passenger would you want to be stuck with for the trip:
• A gas bag with flatulence problems.
• A ”Chatty Cathy” whom you can’t get a word in edgewise.
• A mummy who stares out the window who you can hardly get three words strung together from them.
• The noisy sleep who reclines the seat and proceeds to saw logs while slumbering.
• The worry wart, who insist on stopping all of the time because they thought they heard something funny with the car, tires, etc, or it sounded like the car was flat.
Who would you believe to be the worse to travel with?