Will you answer some questions about how you decorate your house?
House, apartment, wherever it is you live.
1. Has your taste changed over time? I am only speaking about your decor preferences as an adult.
2. If they have changed, please describe the evolution. Did you start out liking modern and now are more traditional. Did you previously care a lot about how your place was decorated and now just care about being comfortable?
3. Have the color schemes in your house changed a lot over time? Are they similar to the colors you grew up with in your parents house?
4. Do you have pieces you just can’t get rid of, even though your taste has changed a lot?
5. Did you ever just get rid of your furniture all at once and completely revamp furniture and color schemes?
6. Men, if you are married to a woman and she decorates with a rather feminine hand, is that comforting to you? Do you dislike it, but just go along to please her? Do you just not care at all about how the place is decorated and it doesn’t really effect you in any way?