Are you going to vote Democrat straight across the board?
Sorry to get all personal and stuff, but since it seems like most people I’m running into are voting for Obama, are you gonna vote Democrat for all your elected officials?
I ask, because it seems most people think we live in a democracy. The founding fathers said a democracy was mob rule, where 51% of the people take away rights from the other 49%. Im wondering if that is going to happen.
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.