What are some interesting questions for a member profile questionaire?
I’m starting a weekly enewsletter for members of our business groups, I would like to profile a new member each week. The goal is for other members to get to know the member being profiled, learn about their background, expertise, and a bit more about their personality. I want to keep it interesting, so I’ve added some lighthearted questions but would like to add a few more. Readers will see the questions, followed by answers verbatim. Any creative suggestions? Or suggestions for changes to the list I already started below? Thanks!
1. What do you do, and how long have you been doing it?
2. What was your first job?
3. If you had to invest $1,000,000 in a startup today,
where would you invest and why?
4. What is your favorite travel destination and why?
5. If you could have dinner with one living or non-living person, who would it be and why?
6. What is something most people don’t know about you?
8. What types of connections would you like to make through
Tribe of Angels?
7. Where did you complete your formal education?
8. From which single individual have you learned the
most in your life? What did they teach you?
9. What is your best advice for early stage investors?
10. What is your best advice for entrepreneurs?
11. What book are you currently reading?
12. What is your favorite business book?
13. What is your favorite book of all time?
14. What is your favorite movie of all time?
15. What is the quality you most admire in others. Why?
This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.