The Guidelines: Important Rules
If we believe that a user is knowingly breaking these guidelines, we may temporarily suspend or permanently close that account.
What activity isn’t allowed on Fluther?
This type of activity is unacceptable everywhere on Fluther, and will be removed:
- Not in line with our writing standards
- Trolling and propaganda
- Self promotional or spammy content
- Egocentric attention-grabbing
- Hateful, abusive, or bigoted
- Harassment of other users
- Deceitful or deceptive
- Publishing personal information of another user without his or her permission.
- Vague, confusing, or generally non-sensical
- Illegal content
- Pornography or obscenity (if used within reason, cursing is allowed)
Can I have more than one account?
Provided that it is not used to game the lurve system, deceive, confuse or cause trouble, we allow users to create more than one account.
We do not allow a Fluther member to hand their account name over to another person under any circumstance, simply because it breaks the environment of a community with set, fixed identities, each with their own personality and history.