General Question

simone54's avatar

I'm an adult: Where do I start to look for scholarship, loans and grants?

Asked by simone54 (7608points) March 31st, 2008

I’m not the majority here. I’m 26 and on my own. I have some credit already. I wanna go back to school. I

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

5 Answers

crackerjack's avatar

I would first fill out a fafsa, they can greatly help you find these scholarships. After that, I would try to contact the school you wish to attend. Then, you may look on sites like or the other various sites built to help people get an education

bulbatron9's avatar

Ask George Bush for one!

scamp's avatar
This is a link to an excellent source of financial aid for students who may not qualify for the mainstream funds. I had a friend who didn’t qualify for any other financial aid, and she used this site to totaly fund her tuition. Good luck!

syntak's avatar

start with Government Financial AID @ Get some government aid. Then apply for state grants and then you can start worrying about loans once you got all that in order.

Response moderated

Answer this question




to answer.

This question is in the General Section. Responses must be helpful and on-topic.

Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther