Social Question

jamzzy's avatar

How do I transfer service to another Verizon phone?

Asked by jamzzy (885points) December 13th, 2010

My friend just gave me his old blackberry and told me there is a number i can dial where it just transfers the service from my phone to the phone i want…does anyone know the number…or of its real lol?

Observing members: 0 Composing members: 0

2 Answers

Tropical_Willie's avatar

If you don’t have a data phone now, I think you have to call Verizon Wireless to upgrade service and switch handsets. Here’s their #
Customer Service
Dial *611 from your cell phone
or 1 (800) 922–0204

answerjill's avatar

You can also stop in a Verizon store and I think they can do it for you there.

Answer this question




to answer.
Your answer will be saved while you login or join.

Have a question? Ask Fluther!

What do you know more about?
Knowledge Networking @ Fluther